Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly skilled CATIA V5 Designer with experience in engineering for all types of vehicles. Independent worker with complete knowledge of automotive chassis and PDM systems. Superb data manager for all CAD and CAD-related systems.
- Superior proficiency with CATIA V5 Design suite
- Vast experience with automotive parts designing mechanisms
- Excellent knowledge of GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing)
- Thorough familiarity with PDM systems and automotive chassis
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good independent worker with occasional direction
- Detailed vehicle components and systems and designed chassis components
- Designed and detailed components and production layouts using CATIA
- Provided proper materials finishes production materials and procedures
- Developed and maintained design charts engineering data records for production and bills of material
- Provided support for prototyping truck production programs and special projects
- Designed assembly and product component models
- Managed CAD data from both vendor and customer
- Managed development of PDM system and internal CAD data
- Created assemblies and released parts utilizing data management system
- Documented and detailed designed parts per latest American National Standards
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Catia V5 Designer job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Catia V5 Designer resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.