Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Skilled casino security guard experienced in safeguarding casinos hotels property and guests. Emotionally and physically for patrolling environments and dealing with tense situations in authoritative manners. With this extensive background in security ready to apply talents to a range of environments.
- Wide-ranging awareness of hotel casino and hospitality security
- Educated in latest customer service protocols and policies
- Familiar with an array of security devices including locking systems and surveillance
- Capacity for collaborating effectively with groups and departments to ensure secure environment
- Managed safe environment for hotel employees and all guests for the hotelÕs casino
- Escorted cashiers on a daily basis for transport of receipts
- Looked into guest concerns investigating damage or theft issues involving local authorities when needed
- Trained in first aid services for times when waiting for emergency services could be a risk
- Adept at advanced surveillance devices and monitoring equipment
- Carefully adhered to all local security and hotel standards
- Investigated criminal activity and documented results in detailed reports
- Worked alongside management locating safety hazards and implementing solutions
- Managed challenging and precarious conditions without disturbing casino operations
- Managed patrols of casinos for crime violations and suspicious activity
- Ensured security staff and personnel adhered to security guidelines
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Casino Security Guard job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Casino Security Guard resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.