Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Administrative professional offering excellent communication and computer skills. Meets deadlines and works with a high level of efficiency. Highly organized and meticulous with experience in corporate office settings.
- Planned travel arrangements for 15 executives and staff
- Cooperated with Medicare Medicaid and private insurance providers to resolve billing issues
- Received and screened a high volume of internal and external communications including email and mail
- Maintained an up-to-date department organizational chart
- Scheduled interviews
- Handled all media and public relations inquiries
- Maintained the front desk and reception area in a neat and organized fashion
- Served as central point of contact for all outside vendors needing to gain access to the building
- Orchestrated staff birthday celebrations
- Performed many HR duties including indoctrinating new hires distributing transit cards and signing employees up for health insurance
- Designed electronic file systems and maintained electronic and paper files
- Wrote reports and correspondence from dictation and handwritten notes
- Planned meetings and prepared conference rooms
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Administration Manager job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Administration Manager resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.