Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Consummate Ad Operations Manager who adeptly handles all phases of advertising operations including detailed account management. Proficient in the use of various reporting tools and advertising technologies. Specialize in engaging target audiences with cost-effective ad operations management strategies.
● Vast knowledge of advertising operations and client management
● Profound understanding of vendor products and industry standard reporting methods
● Substantial grasp of media advertising and media relations
● Proficient in the use of various ad serving tools and applications
● Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently
● Good ability to identify and resolve potential issues
● Prepared daily advertising stats and conducted market research.
● Coordinated with department managers on trafficking issues.
● Prepared monthly reconciliations and managed payouts to publishers.
● Resolved client issues in a timely manner.
● Updated status of all campaigns.
● Dealt with creative issues and maintained advertiser communications.
● Handled communications with sales reps.
● Provided recommendations on how to boost ad revenue.
● Supervised support teams and hired additional staff as needed.
● Analyzed the success of various advertising campaigns
● Prepared detailed ad schedules
● Modified campaigns as necessary to maximize efficiency
● Scheduled and attended meetings with advertisers
● Provided sales and budget reports as requested
● Maintained records of all ongoing and upcoming ad campaigns
● Managed all radio ad campaigns and tracked market reach
● Oversaw on-air and online ad operations
● Tested various campaigns prior to a full launch.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Ad Operations Manager job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Ad Operations Manager resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.