Media Planner Resume Objective
Media planners typically work in the entertainment field with the press, television networks, radio stations and new media. The can also work with advertising agencies to maximize the impact of advertising campaigns. A good objective will encourage your prospective employer to continue reading your resume. It should be concise and confident as well as highlight your talents and experience.
What the Media Planner Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Generally, media planners will work several different projects at the same time. Depending on the level of the position, the planner may have extensive or minimal contact with the client. Regardless, planners will need to be in touch with a client’s needs in order to execute the project in a satisfactory manner. They must recommend the most effective use of media and work with a number of contacts to complete a project. Your objective should focus on your capability as a planner as well as your ability to network. Making connections in this field can make or break a project so employers need to know that you can make long time clients out of first time customers.
Sample Media Planner Resume Objectives
When writing your objective, be sure to you mention the company’s name in order to show a real interest in working with the enterprise.
1. Seeking a high level Media Planner position with XYZ Company to utilize 10+ years experience in networking, social media and advertising.
2. Highly motivated individual searching for a Media Planner position with XYZ Company to enable the use of interpersonal, communication and social media skills.
3. Obtain a challenging Media Planner position with XYZ Company that will further career advancement via developing research, analytical and networking abilities.
4. Searching for a Media Planner position with XYZ Company to enable the use of networking, project management and multitasking skills.
5. Seeking a Media Planner position with XYZ Company to use creative problem solving, critical thinking and social media management skills.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.