Horticulture and Landscape Design Resume Objective
Those who work in landscape design are responsible for creating beautiful horticulture designs within an individual’s or business’s property. Many hiring managers pay particularly close focus to the objective portion of resumes, so you need to make yours stand out. This can be accomplished by emphasizing key skills and qualities that would make someone trust you with their shrubbery.
What The Horticulture and Landscape Design Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
A winning combination of real world experiences and personal attributes will make any prospective employer realize that you are the perfect person to handle landscape design. You should be able to help customers pick out the best flora for their yard, ensure all plants can handle the area’s climate, create outlines for a client before proceeding with the actual planting and negotiate with vendors to get the best deals possible. Creativity is perhaps the most important quality someone in this line of work can have. You should also be able to work within a consumer’s budget and provide the best lawn you can.
Sample Horticulture and Landscape Design Resume Objectives
The following are some example objectives you can customize for your own resume, and you will find that it is very important to include the name of the company to show your sincere desire to work there.
1. Obtain a Landscape Design position with ABC company in order to use years of experience providing beautiful lawns for clients under budget.
2. Utilize skills in negotiation and creativity to provide the best yardwork possible for ABC company in a Landscape Design position.
3. A highly motivated individual with a keen eye for providing the best trees, plants and shrubs for every climate seeking a Landscape Design position at ABC company.
4. Creative professional with 10+ years of experience negotiating with vendors to gain the best products possible for clients looking for a position at ABC company in Landscape Design.
5. Use degree in landscape architecture for the overall success of the Landscape Design division of ABC company.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.