Equity Research Analyst Resume Objective
An Equity Research Analyst is the person who analyzes trends on the market. They can be found working in a variety of industries as their expertise is always needed. Are you interested in becoming an Equity Research Analyst? Then on your resume, focus on constructing a short and to the point objective statement that highlights your skills and experience in a clear way. You should customize this statement to fit the job you are applying for. It is usually found at the top of a resume, so giving employers a good impression right off the bat is your goal.
What the Equity Research Analyst Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Equity Research Analysts are experts on the stock market. Companies hire these professionals to monitor trends and conduct research of certain industries with the goal of advising investors on which stocks to buy and sell. Depending on the analyst’s specific duties, they may be found working for independent firms, investment banks, hedge funds or mutual funds. Some key skills to highlight include problem-solving, analytical, research, communication, technical, critical thinking and time management skills. Include the ones you have in your objective statement.
Sample Equity Research Analyst Resume Objectives
If you are interested in working for a specific company, include their name in your objective statement. This will show the employer your dedication and desire to work for them. Here are some example objectives:
1. Detail-oriented individual with exceptional analytical, problem-solving, research and communication skills and five years of experience in the industry looking to secure an Equity Research Analyst position with (company name).
2. Obtain an Equity Research Analyst position with (company name) that will enable the use of excellent communication, research and analytical skills.
3. Seeking employment with (company name) for a position as an Equity Research Analyst who will be able to benefit the organization with the appropriate analytical, research, technical and problem-solving skills.
4. Critical-thinking, analytical individual with 10 years of experience in the industry searching for an Equity Research Analyst position with (company name).
5. Looking for an Equity Research Analyst position with (company name) that will allow for the use of excellent analytical and technical skills.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.