Environmental Service Aide Resume Objective
“Environmental Service Aide” is a broad categorical description for those performing cleaning services as well as other domestic tasks. These aides can work in a variety of settings such as personal homes, businesses, or hotels. When applying for a position as an Environmental Service Aide, you may want to list an objective at the top of your resume. Doing so will give the employer insight into what makes you the best fit for the job.
What the Environmental Service Aide Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Workers in this field need to be self-starters and have the ability to perform their duties under minimal supervision. They need to have great stamina and be able to prioritize tasks to get them done in the most efficient and thorough manner possible. Environmental Service Aides can have a variety of job duties, such as general cleaning, taking inventory, washing dishes, grocery shopping, and delivering supplies to residents’ units. They need people skills in order to work with those they serve and to communicate with any other service provider. A resume objective for this position can reference any quality that makes you stand out for the job.
Sample Environmental Service Aide Resume Objectives
Below are sample resume objectives that you can use as inspiration for writing your own. The most important components of a good objective are meaningful content and excellent grammar.
1. Obtain position as Environmental Service Aide for ABC hotel to pursue goal of delivering quality and efficient service to all guests.
2. A self-starter seeking Environmental Service Aide position for ABC company to maintain the upkeep of offices and common areas through strong attention to detail.
3. Seeking position with ABC home services as Environmental Service Aide to provide daily support for elderly clients in need of a cheerful and outgoing helper.
4. Environmental Service Aide with 10+ years of experience seeking position with ABC hotels in order to use wealth of knowledge to serve high-end guests.
5. Looking for position as Environmental Service Aide to assist convalescents over the summer before entering a Nursing program in the fall.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.