Audio Video Technician Resume Objective
Audio Video Technicians work with many types of companies to set up and operate video and audio equipment like projectors, video monitors, sound and mixing boards, and microphones. When writing your resume objective for this position, highlight your experience in these areas. Hiring managers will be glancing quickly over resumes, so it is important to communicate your strengths with a clear objective.
What the Audio Video Technician Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Working as an Audio Video Technician requires specialized knowledge concerning media production, circuit boards, technical equipment, and computer applications. Employees need to utilize critical thinking to troubleshoot issues, and should have experience keeping a close eye on dials, gauges, and other indicators to ensure proper operation of equipment. Individuals may work at conventions, news conferences, meetings, sports events, concerts, or social engagements. Pertinent tasks include creating layout designs, switching sources of audio and video output, mixing and regulating sound input, and compressing and storing data. Other duties include diagnosing media system problems, loading videotapes for broadcasts, and performing maintenance and repair of equipment. In your objective, focus on elements related to these job requirements.
Sample Audio Video Technician Resume Objectives
When you include the name of a specific company in your objective, you communicate a sincere interest to be employed with the establishment. Here are several examples of objective statements for this position:
1. Seeking an Audio Video Technician position with ABC company that will benefit from experience with graphic design, videotape editing, and sound input regulation.
2. Experienced professional looking for an Audio Video Technician position with ABC company that will utilize exceptional media system knowledge and proficiency in electronic equipment.
3. Looking to secure employment as an Audio Video Technician with ABC company that will employ comprehensive abilities pertaining to audiovisual formats, operations, and transmissions.
4. Highly motivated individual with eight years of experience in audiovisual presentations desiring an Audio Video Technician position with ABC company that allows the application of excellent technical skills and production coordination abilities.
5. Searching for a position as an Audio Video Technician with ABC company that enables the use of experience with audio recording and media system operation.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.