2D Animator Resume Objective
2D Animators create scenes and characters using a combination of pencil drawings and computer animation. Their work is tailored to various outlets such as cartoons, advertisements, and videos. Adding an objective to your resume can help showcase your strengths and your interest in the company for which you’re applying. Below you’ll find information to help you craft a quality objective.
What the 2D Animator Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
To be a successful 2D Animator, you’ll need a good balance of creativity and self-promotion. You may work individually or on a team, depending on the type of work environment. If you do work individually, you will most likely have to report to a department head like a director or editor. Many animators need Adobe computer skills as well as drawing skills. Additionally, it can be helpful to have a personal interest in the type of animation you’re creating. For instance, of you’re applying for a job as a 2D Animator for video games, expressing interest in the video game industry can help you land the position.
Sample 2D Animator Resume Objectives
Resume Objectives should be short and concise while still providing relevant information. You’ll want your objective to focus on whatever makes you unique for your desired position. Below are samples that you can use for inspiration:
1. 2D Animator with 10+ years of experience seeking position at ABC design firm to provide quality animation in a fast-paced setting.
2. Experienced and creative 2D Animator with a focus on advertising and action graphics seeking position with ABC design firm.
3. Obtain position with ABC production company as 2D Animator to utilize strengths in Adobe software and storyboarding.
4. Seeking 2D Animator position with ABC company to pursue passion of creating high-level animation for video games.
5. Looking to design images as 2D Animator for ABC company with a focus on quick turnaround and polished product.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.