Psychology Research Assistant Resume Objectives
Psychology Research Assistants are responsible for a wide range of duties. Primarily, they need to ensure that the lab runs smoothly and all tasks are done properly. This may take the form of collecting or entering data, analyzing data, designing test materials, recruiting participants, or collecting literature research material. Assistants work directly under supervision, and all work is reported to their supervisor. It is a high level position, so a strong resume is usually required.
What The Psychology Research Assistant Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Obviously the most important experience Psychology Research Assistants need to have is in psychology. Either working experience or extensive knowledge should be acquired. Knowledge of medicine is also very valuable. Beyond that, because of the assistant responsibilities, administrative, clerical, or customer service skills are great to have. You can also mention any practice you have had with critical thinking, problem solving, or communication. Your resume should capture as many of these aspects as apply to you.
Sample Psychology Research Assistant Resume Objectives
Your resume objectives should outline why you are the best fit for the position. How will being hired benefit the employers? You can also emphasize your excitement to be hired by mentioning the company by name specifically. Take a look at these sample resume objectives to be inspired for your own:
1. Dedicated and results-oriented professional with working experience in psychology and medicine and critical thinking and problem solving skills seeking Psychology Research Assistant position with ABC Company.
2. Psychology Research Assistant looking for a dedicated position with ABC Company utilizing acquired clerical and administrative experience as well as medical knowledge.
3. Individual seeking the opportunity to transfer 2+ years of experience in administration to a Psychology Research Assistant position with ABC Company incorporating service, communication, and clerical abilities.
4. Desiring work with ABC Company as a Psychology Research Assistant that encourages problem solving and data analysis skills and values experience in administration.
5. Proactive professional with four years experience in psychology and customer service seeking Research Assistant position with ABC Company.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.