Background Investigator Resume Objective
Certain organizations may employ the services of a Background Investigator to do research into an applicant’s past to make sure there is nothing that could jeopardize productivity. It is an important job in ensuring that only the best candidates are hired, so you need to persuade a hiring manager that you are the best person for the job by having a well-written resume objective.
What The Background Investigator Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
In addition to looking into an individual’s criminal and job history, a Background Investigator is also in charge of verifying that all the information provided on an applicant’s resume is correct. Performing these duties requires an ability to adequately check court records, credit histories, tax information and public records. Once the investigation is complete, Background Investigators submit their final report and recommendation. This job requires an outstanding knowledge of how to locate vital records as well as superior written communication skills. These traits can be highlighted in your objective statement, which should tell a prospective employer everything he or she needs to know about your qualifications.
Sample Background Investigator Resume Objectives
In addition to relevant accomplishments, the objective portion of your resume should also include the name of the company. This shows your genuine desire to work with the organization.
1. Looking for a Background Investigator position with ABC company to utilize communication skills and a degree in criminal justice.
2. Obtain a position at ABC company as a Background Investigator to apply background in verifying information through public records, credit histories and social media accounts.
3. A highly organized individual with 10+ years of experience in conducting criminal background checks and submitting comprehensive written reports seeking a Background Investigator position at ABC company.
4. Searching for employment as a Background Investigator to use knowledge of how to access records for the benefit of ABC company.
5. Hands-on professional with effective communication skills and a history of performing criminal background checks looking for a position at ABC company as a Background Investigator.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
To obtain a position where I will have the opportunity to utilize and expand my outstanding interpersonal, organizational, and communications skills to help in the success of the organization. Prec...
Experience: 15 yrs 11 mo
Experienced nanny skilled at providing expert care for children between ages newborn to teenagers. Knowledgeable about managing school schedules, extracurricular activities and entertainment to ach...
Experience: 8 yrs 11 mo
Highly professional Instructor/Writer with over 20 years of experience planning and delivering military classroom and field training exercises. Skillful, energetic, and meticulous with exceptional ...
Experience: 12 yrs 9 mo
Enthusiastic and eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Clear understanding of organizing and determined to make Santa Ysabe...
Experience: 24 yrs 6 mo
High-achieving Police Supervisor with 30 years of Law Enforcement experience. Possess a commitment to strong values, integrity and discipline with wide-ranging experience and contacts with ...
Experience: 32 yrs 7 mo