A Talent Agent is in charge of representing actors, singers and other entertainers to prospective employers. Talent Agents typically handle the various business matters of the entertainment industry like negotiating contracts. It is a vital job to execute efficiently, so your objective statement should indicate your skills and experiences that would allow you to excel in the position.
What The Talent Agent Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Some of the tasks that will be required of a Talent Agent are collecting commissions and other payments, scheduling promotional events for the clients, negotiating with promoters, arranging meetings and staying up-to-date on industry trends. The position requires a unique blend of customer service and marketing skills so that you can adequately give your clients the tools they need to succeed. It is vital to emphasize the skills and experiences you possess within the objective portion of the resume so that a potential employer will want to utilize your services.
Sample Talent Agent Resume Objectives
As you are writing your objective for a Talent Agent position, you need to highlight your education, experiences and talents that make you a viable candidate. You also need to include the name of the company you are applying for to express a genuine interest in working with them.
1. Looking for a Talent Agent position with ABC company that will allow the use of customer service, media production and marketing skills.
2. Obtain a Talent Agent position at ABC company that can benefit from knowledge of marketing strategies and establishing interpersonal relationships.
3. Seeking employment at ABC company as a Talent Agent to implement past experiences in scheduling promotional appearances, managing financial activities and negotiating with promoters.
4. A highly dedicated and results-oriented individual with 10+ years of experience in negotiating contracts and developing contacts within the entertainment industry seeking a Talent Agent position at ABC company.
5. Motivated professional with knowledge of organizing special events and advising others on financial matters looking for a position at ABC company as a Talent Agent.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Anesthesia Technician,+anesthesia +technician +resume @ WellStar Health System
Detail-oriented Anesthesia Technician Offering 22 years of experience testing and calibrating job-related equipment, explaining procedures and monitoring patients under anesthesia. In-depth knowledge ...
21 yrs 10 mo
Legal Assistant,+legal +assistant +resume +sample @ THE DESIGN BUILD INC.
Driven Legal Assistant with [Number] years of experience in [Type] law. Highly skilled at multitasking and prioritizing tasks to complete projects on time and determine appropriate courses of action f...
6 yrs 5 mo
Industrial Electrician,+industrial +electrician +resume @ RUS Industries Inc.
Gifted in running, inspecting and maintaining site equipment to support efficient project operations. Competent electrical supervisor familiar with new construction and capital project work. Excellent...
Electrician,+electrician +resume @ MMR Constructors
Dependable Electrician skilled in performing preventive and regular maintenance work on electrical systems. Exceptional ability to adapt to new technology and concepts. In-depth knowledge of generator...
7 yrs 10 mo
Ophthalmic Technician,+Ophthalmic +Technician +resume +template @ New Vision Eye Center
Skilled Ophthalmic Technician adept at evaluating complex eye diseases and cross-examining patient medical history to verify information. Prepares patients for ophthalmology tests and maintains all op...
28 yrs 7 mo
Build a resume with LiveCareerBuild my resume
As seen in*
*The names and logos of the companies referred to in this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.