HR Benefits Specialist Resume Objective
Human Resources (HR) benefits specialists are professionals who concentrate in employee compensation, health plan, and retirement packages. They are knowledgeable of employment laws, regulations, and benefits principles. A strong objective persuades prospective employers to review your resume, so be sure to showcase your interpersonal, decision-making, and technical skills.
What The HR Benefits Specialist Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
A Human Resources (HR) Benefits Specialist handles confidential information and gains expertise in HR software programs. An HR Benefits Specialist should have developed leadership and communications skills as well as earned a bachelor’s degree in HR management with coursework in interpersonal communications, business ethics, and organizational behavior. Knowledge of business law, economics, management, and accounting are also helpful. Speaking and listening are key skills to have in this profession as you will be dealing with your fellow employees. Getting certified with a professional credential is highly regarded in the HR industry and helps job seekers quality for major career advancement. When getting your resume ready, emphasize your communication, interpersonal, and management skills in the objective statement.
Sample HR Benefits Specialist Resume Objectives
When writing the objective for a HR Benefits Specialist position on your resume, be sure to include the name of the company to demonstrate that you are interested in working for them. Here are some sample objective statements:
1. Looking to obtain a position as a HR Benefits Specialist with ABC company that enables the use of outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to advance and grow the organization.
2. Professional and people-oriented individual with 5 years of experience in providing expertise in compensation and benefits packages seeking a HR Benefits Specialist position with ABC company.
3. Searching for a HR Benefits Specialist position with ABC company to use extensive communication and decision-making skills with HR technical knowledge to assist the organization.
4. Seeking a HR Benefits Specialist position with ABC company that will take advantage of interpersonal communication and leadership skills and benefits package knowledge.
5. Trustworthy professional pursuing a HR Benefits Specialist position with ABC company that can apply HR office management, organizational behavior, and interpersonal skills to support companies and organizations while maintaining confidentiality.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
HR Coordinator /Employee Benefits Specialist @ Cahaba Medical Care
Enthusiastic, talented Benefits Specialist and team leader offering 10+ years of success in Human Resource and Management environments. Strategic thinker with superior skills in working in both team-b...
7 yrs 2 mo
HR Benefits Specialist @ Access Development
Enthusiastic Human Resources Benefits Specialist eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Clear understanding of employee benefit...
12 yrs 2 mo
HR / Payroll & Benefits Specialist @ The Goodman Group, D/b/a McDonalds
Melissa is a currently known in her company as a "jack of all trades." She is the go-to person when complex projects arise, that need to be completed expertly and in a timely manner. She has experienc...
5 yrs 5 mo
Benefits Specialist, HR @ Emergent BioSolutions
Highly-qualified Global Human Resources leader that specializes in driving company growth and productivity by sourcing best talent and establishing modern workforce policies. Experienced with performi...
7 yrs 7 mo
HR Payroll and Benefits Specialist @ Sequim School District
Detail-oriented Payroll, Benefits, and HR Specialist with 20+ years of experience in data entry and record-keeping. Well-versed in tax and payroll laws. Experienced in new hire, termination and benefi...
21 yrs 3 mo
Build a resume with LiveCareerBuild my resume
As seen in*
*The names and logos of the companies referred to in this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.