A digital print operator works to develop and process photographic images from digital media. In some digital print operator positions they may also have to edit photographic prints. A well-crafted, confident resume objective may be the difference in obtaining a job and somebody else getting it instead.
What The Digital Print Operator Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Your resume objective should tell employers how motivated and qualified you are for the job. You can show your motivation by including the specific name of the company in your resume objective. This will show prospective employers that you are genuinely interested in working for them. You can show how qualified you are by including pertinent skills, knowledge, goals and experiences. Some of these may include customer service skills, knowledge of processing, knowledge of computers, ability to monitor yourself and others, communication skills, ability to check quality of products, knowledge of photography, ability to tell difference in color variations and other related experiences.
Sample Digital Print Operator Resume Objectives
In order to give you a better idea of what to include, here are some sample resume objectives to get you started:
1. Organized, hardworking individual looking for a digital print operator with Company 123 that will use knowledge of computers, photo editing software and customer service skills.
2. Searching for entry level digital print operator position with Company 123 that will benefit from 2 year degree, high level customer service and an eye for details.
3. Obtain managerial digital print operator position with Company 123 using 10 years of experience, knowledge of processing and the ability to monitor the work of others to continue giving high level of customer service that is expected from Company.
4. Goal oriented individual looking to transfer knowledge of printers and other electronics to digital print operator position at Company 123 in order to become more familiar with the intricacies of photographic printing.
5. Seeking a digital print operator position with Company 123 that will benefit from high quality customer service skills, knowledge of computers and the desire to gain more knowledge of the digital printing industry.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Screen Print Operator @ Canyon Graphics
Highly-motivated employee with desire to take on new challenges. Strong worth ethic, adaptability and exceptional interpersonal skills. Adept at working effectively unsupervised and quickly mastering ...
5 yrs 1 mo
Screen Print Operator @ Brand Graphic Solutions
Focused Lead Painter proudly offering expertise in various finishes and paint applications. Reliable worker willing to training and mentor other employees. Offering great skills in communication and t...
3 yrs 8 mo
CNC Blue Print Specialist Set-up, Operator @ Kennametal
Experienced CNC Operator adept at learning new roles quickly and adapting to changing demands. Trains and mentors new team members on production operations, equipment care and tool use. Motivated Oper...
10 yrs 2 mo
Print Shop Supervisor/Bindery/Printing Press Operator @ Color World of Printing
I have been in printing for 39 yrs. My experience is of high quality. I learn very easily and mechanically inclined. I have a great eye for color and enjoy every knew challenge...
24 yrs 11 mo
Print Operator 1 @ BlueCross BlueShield
Objective: Proactive Printing Press Operator with extensive knowledge of preventive printer maintenance and inventory control. Dedicated to top-of-the-line services and meeting long-term goals through...
18 yrs 7 mo
Build a resume with LiveCareerBuild my resume
As seen in*
*The names and logos of the companies referred to in this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.