The job of an Oral Surgery Assistant revolves around preparing patients for dental operations and providing support to surgeons during the process. Specific duties often include working with charts and x-rays, ensuring that surgical tools are properly stocked and sterilized, creating dental casts, and assisting with patient monitoring during surgery. Focused education is not always required but often assists with career advancement opportunities. To secure the job, your objective statement should be well-written to convey your skills and relevant experience to hiring managers.
What The Oral Surgery Assistant Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Chronicle any previous work performed in dental or medical offices as well as clerical functions that may relate to certain job duties of an Oral Surgery Assistant. Also consider discussing any certification or education relevant to this field. It’s a good idea to talk about the general qualities you possess, such as attention to detail, interpersonal and communication skills, and a sensitive demeanor for working with patients. Planning and organizational skills can be considered valuable in many cases, as can the ability to resolve problems effectively.
Sample Oral Surgery Assistant Resume Objectives
It is recommended that you highlight your best qualities and job skills in your objective statement, but it’s also a good idea to show the employer that you’re committed. Using the company’s name can convey genuine interest, often beneficial to gaining the attention of hiring managers.
1. Seeking role as Oral Surgery Assistant with ABC Company to utilize friendly demeanor, developed organizational skills, and demonstrated ability to multitask effectively.
2. Certified Oral Surgery Assistant seeking employment opportunity with ABC Company to continue successful career providing outstanding support to surgeons and exceptional service to patients.
3. Medical billing specialist seeks position as Oral Surgery Assistant at ABC Company to apply 3 years of experience in medical offices, sharp attention to detail, and compassionate demeanor for assisting patients.
4. Experienced Oral Surgery Assistant seeks position at ABC Company to apply 2 years in the field with proven track record of maintaining equipment and serving patients at a high level.
5. Seeking position at Oral Surgery Assistant with ABC Company that will benefit from good planning and preparation skills, over 2 years of clerical experience, and a desire to assist patients.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Oral Surgery Assistant @ NW Oral and Facial Surgery
I am an attentive person promoting great communication and multitasking skills. A smart individual skilled at calming even the most nervous person with a soothing voice and a sympathetic ear. Ready to...
13 yrs 10 mo
Oral Surgery Assistant @ Clearchoice Implant Dentistry
To seek and maintain a full-time position that offers professional challenges utilizing interpersonal skills, excellent time management and problem-solving skills. Organized and dependable candidate s...
15 yrs 3 mo
Lead Oral Surgery Assistant @ Dr. Phillip Kattchee
Self Motivated Head Oral Surgeon Assistant with Cross trained skills is seeking to take on new long-term position in an Office setting. Certified in in BLS/CPR and highly experienced in strong leaders...
23 yrs 5 mo
Oral Surgery Assistant @ Progressive oral surgeon implantolagis
Very punctual don't like to get late very passionate about my job love to workaround people very friendly respected with others and like to be treat also with respect I also work as a temp position no...
21 yrs 6 mo
Oral Surgery Assistant @ Dietrich And Associates
Hard-working individual with exceptional knowledge in dental terminology and post-surgical patient care. An energetic Oral Surgery Assistant considered an expert communicator and a dedicated patient a...
3 yrs 7 mo
Build a resume with LiveCareerBuild my resume
As seen in*
*The names and logos of the companies referred to in this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.