Highly skilled and hardworking ABAP Developer with a superb work ethic and client satisfaction record. Adept at explaining complex engineering technical concepts to a wide variety of professional and non-professional audiences in clear and accessible language. Strong supervisor of large and small professional software engineering teams with courtesy and professionalism.
- Wide SAP and ABAP solution development and support experience
- Strong proficiency in RFC system services ALE IDOC and SAP technologies
- Excellent facility with ABAP Workbench tools including Editor Dictionary and Area Menus
- High knowledge of SAP project management tools and methods
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication abilities
- Sound basic mathematical skills
6/1/2010 – Present
- Performed complex testing debugging coding and analysis operations.
- Developed new system initial technical designs after business requirement review.
- Conducted functional spec creation and issue analysis in coordination with ITAS resource staff.
- Oversaw technical artifacts and staff performance to ensure compliance with best technical practices and standards.
- Remained current on all technological advances and changes.
6/1/2006 – 5/1/2010
- Utilized ABAP programming language to perform user interface application coding.
- Contributed technical assistance for business critical interfaces as needed.
- Prepared for project deployment via conversion and software development practices coordination.
- Implemented development plans per user community and management requirements.
- Maintained and updated programming specification documents on a regular basis.
Bachelor’s Degree – Computer Science