AutoCAD Drafter Resume Objective
AutoCAD drafting is a very important part of many construction and manufacturing projects. An AutoCAD Drafter is in charge of making technical drawings of the building or product with the help of computer-aided design software. The drafter guides the software in order to create accurate depictions of the products to be manufactured or the building to be constructed. A resume objective for this position will illustrate that you have the knowledge and abilities necessary to make a successful AutoCAD Drafter.
What the AutoCAD Drafter Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Being an AutoCAD Drafter requires several important skills. First of all, it is fundamental that you possess the ability to run the required software. Intimate knowledge of AutoCAD software is of the utmost importance. Positions of this nature tend to require a certificate or associate’s degree in AutoCAD drafting in order to be considered. Beyond that, there are other skills that may be beneficial. A great resume objective will highlight if you possess any of these skills: detail orientation, excellent drawing abilities, visual communication, knowledge of design, and understanding of computers. Letting your potential employers know that you hold these abilities is a great way to grab their attention and get them to keep reading your resume.
Sample AutoCAD Drafter Resume Objectives
Let your potential employers know that you are a serious candidate by including both the name of the position and the name of the company in your resume objective.
1. Veteran AutoCAD Drafter with strong visual communication skills and advanced knowledge of design seeking AutoCAD Drafter position at ABC company.
2. Motivated and reliable design specialist with vast computer knowledge and superb visual communication skills looking for AutoCAD Drafter position with ABC company.
3. Detail-oriented drafter with associate’s degree in AutoCAD drafting seeking employment at ABC company as an AutoCAD Drafter.
4. Visual communicator with 10+ years of experience working with AutoCAD software looking for AutoCAD Drafter position at ABC company.
5. Seeking AutoCAD Drafter position at ABC company which will allow for the use of intimate knowledge of AutoCAD software, experience in drafting, and excellent visual communication skills.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.