Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly skilled and experienced Furniture Designer with a proven record of high individual and corporate customer satisfaction. Strongly adept at working with all types of wood and other furnishing materials. Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Thorough knowledge of laminates adhesives and wood products
- Excellent ability to utilize space planning equipment and software
- Strong communication presentation and client service skills
- Exceptional ability to create models unassisted
- Superior ability to understand and implement written oral and diagram instructions
- High proficiency with related software including MS Project and Adobe Photoshop
- Developed unique home and office furniture solutions
- Created design plans from freehand sketches
- Provided product costs and developed pricing strategies for new designs
- Developed new product prototypes to acquire patents
- Created bills and numbering logic for new products
- Selected furniture materials including wood textiles and metal
- Attended multiple workshops and seminars on furniture design and manufacturing
- Conducted product evaluation testing and capability studies
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Furniture Designer job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Furniture Designer resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.