Our professional 1 resume template is one of our most popular and widely used templates. It’s versatile structure and flexible framework are adaptable to almost any position, in any industry, at any level of experience. Unless employers specifically request another format, this template will certainly fit the bill. Create your straightforward, no-nonsense professional resume using this resource and then upload it to your employer’s applicant tracking system, attach it to an email, or submit it using the tools available on the organization’s website. This format will appear on the employer’s side of the table with the right emphasis and all of its style elements intact.
Professional 1 Template Advice
Professional 1 Design
This version of our professional resume template allows you to create a simple, professional resume design that’s eye-catching and easy to read. Simply fill in the blanks with your own content, format your resume the way you like, and you’ll be ready to apply for the jobs you want.
Resume Tips for Professional 1 Template
When you are looking for jobs using a professional resume, it is important that you take the proper actions. The entire job search can be made easier with the right steps. The following simple tips should help you get started.
1. Do your research and have a plan. Each field has unique quirks, hiring practices, qualifications, and expectations. If you have an understanding of these aspects, you can be more successful in your search and applications.
2. Have a backup plan. With the economy in its current state, you may not be able to find the specific work you desire. If you are prepared, however, you can still find work that is relevant to your desired field and will be beneficial down the line.
3. Stay optimistic. If your job search does not go according to plan, try to avoid becoming discouraged. Having a bad attitude will make the process more stressful, but it will also hurt your chances with employers.
4. Who you know is important. Utilize your network to help get your resume into the hands of hiring managers. More so than ever before, networking is a vital part of looking for work.
5. Use online resources. Use databases of employers, application and resume assessments, and in depth tips to supplement your job search.
Professional 1 Template Job Seeking Tips
Professional 1 Design
One of the most important aspects of seeking jobs as a professional resume is a strong background. While your resume will be specific to your chosen field, there are some universal rules that you should completely understand. Take a look at this short guide to get started.
1. Always be active. Your resume should focus on the things that you have done, not just list facts about yourself or describe your previous responsibilities. It is proper to start each bullet point in the experience section with a strong action verb.
2. Be unique. Each job that you apply to will have many different applicants, each with their own resume. Your only chance of being hired is to stand out from the crowd. Think about what makes you unique from other applicants.
3. Know what is expected of your resume. There is a very precise format that all resumes should follow. If you deviate from these expectations, many employers will simply not read your resume.
4. Always proofread your resume. You should eliminate any typographical errors, but it is also important that you analyze it for poor formatting. Look for large blocks of text to shorten and wasted space that can be filled.
5. Keep it concise. Your resume should likely be no longer than one page, although if you have an especially long work history that requires more space, it is okay to take two pages.