|customer service skills
· Developed excellent communication skills through written, spoken and telephone interaction with clients, staff, students, parents and public.
· Professionally dealt with distributors and customers.
· Problem-solved and followed through with customer enquiries via phone, email and text.Sales and marketing
· Built and maintained a client base of regular clients.
· Generated $500 in retail sales and $3500-$4500 in services monthly.
· Responsible for salon advertising as well as personal marketing.
· Familiarity with various point of sales systems.
· Lead salon staff team in providing excellent services and maximizing salon profit.
· Manage day-to-day operations of the salon including opening and closing procedures, staff behavior and customer intake procedures.
· Schedule staff to ensure adequate coverage for the salon's needs.
· Resolve customer complaints and provide solutions to staff/client disputes.
· Account for and report profits and expenses of the salon.
· Prepare and maintain sales, inventory and customer reports.
· Manage inventory salon products by maintaining records of stock quantities on hand and ordering replacement items.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: