IT Compliance Analyst
Bringing over 17+ years' expertise in managing core functions of Information Systems with a background Networking, IT Support and Security. Providing timely resolution to client's computer problems and excellent customer support experience in a
timely manner. Highly skilled in IT Support, system diagnostic and troubleshooting to support businesses objectives
• Strong communication and leadership skills, conflict resolution ability and maintain a conducive and inclusive work environment
• Ability to work independently or with a team and produce exceptional results.
• Provided Technical support in resolving hardware and software problems on desktops, laptops, and tablets.
• Creating user accounts including user rights, security and groups creation.
• Providing training to employees to identify, analyze, and repair product failures.
• Taking ownership of help desk problems and shepherding them through to a satisfactory resolution.
• Imaging and configuring computers, deploying and removing old equipment.
• Receiving and Maintaining accurate computer software and hardware inventory.
Proactively identifies and escalates incidents as well as operational performance concerns.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: