Detail-oriented Computer Technician qualified to upgrade networks, software and hardware. Enthusiastic professional with background initiating malware protection and promoting cybersecurity policies. Exceptional skills in Windows and SQL Server applications. Committed to providing superior service and client communication.
· Used ticketing systems to manage and process actions taken
· Followed up on denials, late payments, extensions and other special circumstances.
· Coordinate with contracting department to resolve payer issues.
· Communicate effectively with staff, including members of operations, finance and clinical departments.
· Resolve discrepancies in insurance payments by collaborating with carriers.
· Handle routine and complex policy holders inquiries, regarding signature authorization, benefits, claims, and general assistance.
· Execute quality customer service by providing fast responsiveness, reliability, assurance, and professionalism
· Deliver IT technical support for customers
· Utilize problem resolution and negotiating skills to deescalate any irate customers.
· Meet key performance indicator goals by 100% through obtaining 5:1 enrollment rejection ratio
· Receive 95% or above average Quality Assurance approval during auditing.
· Develop portal layouts and maintain functionality of sites.
· Supervise content for pages and provide assistance to personnel and external organizations.
· Integrate new technology system into portal and coordinate with web administrator.
· Maintain status for portal projects and assist to resolve all issues for new and existing channels and automate all processes.
· Perform tests on configuration and upgrade processes and achieve ITS objectives and maintain knowledge on new technology for all portal environment.
· Determine long term objectives for site and recommend enhancements to all content according to guideline.
· Maintain an efficient portal documentation system and assist in installation of Web Center Interaction systems.
· Analyze system upgrades and applications and ensure compliance to all program requirements and design solutions for new portal and assist to resolve production issues.
· Monitor and analyze system metrics and maintain optimal performance for portals.
· Coordinate with administrators to implement operational activities and determine web server configurations.
· Manage and configure custom portal applications.
· Provide support to business operations and ensure optimization of profits.
Creating IT Futures - CompTIA A+
Ablity to grasp new concepts quickly and efficiently , Exceptional workflow management, Analytical and critical thinker, Strong problem solving aptitude, MS windows proficient, Exceptional communication skills, Knowledgeable in MAC services, Skilled HTML, HTTP, and IP, Adobe and Adobe flash proficient, Java system proficient, Excellent time management skills, Detail-oriented.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: