I recently relocated from the central Florida area where I had my own client base and salon station in an upscale full service day spa. Due to that relocation, I am looking for a position in an upscale salon/spa where I can use my considerable experience in advanced cutting and coloring techniques, as well as up-do's for proms and weddings. I am client-oriented and over the last 20 plus years developed lasting professional relationships with my clients.
Originally licensed 1992. Attended Lake Worth Beauty School
Attended numerous advanced courses in Orlando.
Expanded my client base through direct referrals.
As an independent contractor stylist I was solely responsible for:
* Set up of my workstation;
* Purchase of all products, equipment and supplies;
* Keeping current on hair products and their chemical composition;
* Creating repeat business by developing long-term relationships with regular customers;
* Pre-booking appointments to guarantee repeat business;
* Marketing for weddings and special occasions;
* Providing clients a catalogue showcasing hair style options;
* Sale of products for home hair regiments and treatments.
Advanced hair care courses related to:
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: