Having 8 years of experience in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC), which includes User Interaction, Business Analysis/Modeling, Design/Architecture, Development, Implementation, Integration, Documentation, Product Testing, and Deployment of desktop, Enterprise and Web based applications using Java, J2EE technologies.
Experienced Java Developer focused on solving customer problems, improving usability and maximizing efficiency. Specializing in creating applications. Effective at working in Agile environments using Scrum methodologies.
InControl is a MasterCard's proprietary platform to enable advanced authorization, transaction routing, and alert controls designed to help you to create new/enhanced/differentiated payment products. Incontrol core features include Spend Controls and Purchase Controls for Consumers and Corporates of different issuers. InControl also provides Hosted Solutions for Marketwide Issuers which enhance the spending controls for a cardholder by defining rules at the end user level for a customizable set of controls provided by the issuer.
This helps cardholders set spending budgets and closely monitor their spend activity by communicating in real time when spending nears or exceeds budget targets across a range of categories. Cardholders define how, when and where the card can be used by setting blocks and alerts in real time to control fraudulent or suspicious spending behavior. InControl Offers Cardholders Configurable Controls and Alerts Capability and also offers ‘Issuers Market-Ready Solutions' for Key Customer Segments.
· Used Spring Boot to create stand-alone spring applications. Used Eclipse Integrated Development Environment for coding, debugging and testing the application modules.
· Used Hibernate ORM to integrate with the business application with Oracle Database and where the hibernate template is used to implement in business logic.
· Used Object/Relational mapping tool Hibernate to achieve object to database table persistency.
· Used Spring MVC framework along with Hibernate for Object-relational mapping.
· Developed DAOs using hibernate persistence API for the database operations to interact with Oracle Database.
· Developed Hibernate POJO Classes, Hibernate Configuration file and Hibernate Mapping files.
· Analyze and fix issues related to REST Web services and Application responses.
· Worked on developing REST Services to expose the processed data as a service.
· Involved in developing of presentation layer for the application modules using Angular JS, XHTML, and CSS.
· Moving existing monolithic architecture to microservices.
· Working on designing and building MicroServices.
· Implemented Restful Services with JAX-RS using Spring Boot and Micro Service Architecture.
· Worked on Swagger, REST with JSON to test data, and Postman for testing the Web Services and Documentation of the Web API.
· Experienced on spring framework applications like Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security and Spring Boot.
· Experience in writing SQL queries to process the data.
· Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Jenkins.
· Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used agile methodology (SCRUM) for developing application.
· Followed Agile methodology where there is a daily SCRUM meeting to understand the status and resolve any issues.
· Used ALM and JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
· Used the Splunk and Dynatrace tools to go through the Production logs and to find the root cause of a Production issues
PAM (Proactive Monitoring Application) application is a Monitoring System which provides the front-end to the NOC operators to browse through alarms at preferred route/Vendor/Is Premium/Is Exception level and user can see the alarms for past one hour. And also user can see the Preferred route details at Vendor/All Vendor/Customer/Cause Code level. User can then perform various operations like viewing details of the alarm, change the alarm status, raise the remedy ticket, Take a Vendor out of Rote based on his permission level.
• Involved in developing of presentation layer for the application modules using Bankbone JS, XHTML, AJAX and CSS.
• Used Hibernate ORM to integrate with the business application with Oracle Database and where the hibernate template is used to implement in business logic.
• Used Object/Relational mapping tool Hibernate to achieve object to database table persistency.
• Developed DAOs using hibernate persistence API for the database operations to interact with Oracle Database.
• Developed Hibernate POJO Classes, Hibernate Configuration file and Hibernate Mapping files.
• Analyze and fix issues related to REST Web services and Application responses.
• Worked on developing REST Services to expose the processed data as a service.
• Worked on Swagger, REST with JSON to test data, and Postman for testing the Web Services and Documentation of the Web API.
• Experience in writing SQL queries to process the data.
• Worked on the Java Caching System.
Software: Bakbone js, Jquery, data tables, Restful webserivces, Hibernate, Java Caching
Platform: Java, Servlets, JSP, Java Script,MVC,Sybase, WebSphere6.1,Unix
Team Size: 20
Description: The goal of the Venus Refactoring project is to re-factor the Performance Analytics System,Venus is a suite of 97 AXA applications developed on MS-Access, VB6 and VBA(some Application are like Traite Option,Venus Production,Migrator Bridge,4Eyes,SMF Admin).The Venus Re-factoring initiative's aim is to migrate Venus Applications currently operating in AXA environment to State Street environment because of the following reasons: • State Street is accessing Venus applications residing in AXA Infrastructure using Citrix. State Street has to bear the cost for accessing Venus applications in AXA Infrastructure. • The Applications do not comply with State Street CIS 101 security standards • Application execution across the firewall is quite inefficient due to usage of ODBC link tables to data sources. • All applications are desktop based. • Need for a reliable platform to support future business initiatives. • Difficult to maintain this magnitude of the applications. Current architecture needs an up gradation complying with State Street CIS standards
· Involved in Delvoping a TraiteOption Application Module.
· Involved in Front-End design using Jsp,Jstl,HTML,CSS.
· Used Java Script for front end validations
· Involved in test case Writing , Coding and unit testing
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: