EDI Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, and QA lead around 5 years of experience in Information Technology in Supply chain and Healthcare domains. To achieve Business operational objectives by understanding business functions, gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats. Experience in project management and Problem resolution. Possesses strong analytical skills and proven ability in high paced environment in cross-functional teams. Managed offshore team to achieve maximum productivity on the assigned projects.
Oracle Apps, NetSuite, Big Query, Plx, PINT, EDI X12 transactions, GXS, Buganizer, Jira Postman, TFS, MTM, MS Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce, BeQut, RPC Stubby Services, APIs, Dell-Boomi, Web Methods, Java Frameworks, SOAP UI, Oracle SQL Developer, TOAD, ICE, CDM, PIVT, PLX Dashboards, Tableau, ERP Systems, Tableau (Reporting Dashboards)
Supply Chain Transactions – 850, 855, 856, 861, 940, 945, 940c, 947, 846, 867, 810, 180
HealthCare Transactions – 837, 835, 274, 276/277, 999,270/277, 834
Project 1: DAM Device Attribute Management. Repository to provide visibility to entire lifecycle of any Google Products procured and fulfilled through HW supply chain system. It surfaces all events associated with a product with its identifier SN/IMEI.
1. Launched phase 1 of DAM:
· Implemented Core Framework: Performed basic functionality validations.
· Enablement of Data pipeline from Google Install base (IB) into DAM: To bring device data of Google inventory stored in SFDC (Salesforce dot com) into DAM.
Nest Data currently live when we launched in this phase 1 Statistics:
o Total number of Events = 74 Million
o Total number of Devices = 35 Million
o Total number of Bundle Events = 1.7 Million
Google Data currently live when we launched in this phase 1 Statistics:
o Total number of Device Events = 303 Million
o Total number of Bundle Events = 5.6 Million
· Validation of DAM APIs: Get Device API, Device Search API, Bundle Get Device API
· Integration with APS (PO/ASN) system: Ensured PO/ASNs transactions fed to DAM processed with mandatory device attributes.
· Resolved Production Issues: Fixed data issues, have had worked on those issues to get the count down from 15M to 4.5M. Developed Error Handling Doc and then handed over and managed offshore team for daily monitor of the errors.
2.Launched phase 2 of DAM:
· Bundle Device enablement: Validated the Bundle devices with accurate warranty information for parent and child devices.
· Integration with TP (OCFS/OCRS): Ensured if TP transactions like shipments to B2C have processed in DAM with all mandatory device attributes.
3.DAM Business Value:
· Traceability of a device: Knowing where the device (SN, IMEI) in its life cycle helps resolve many customer issues.
· Moving the warranty details to DAM, Google save on Licensing Cost currently pay ~2M/yr. when using Sales force as a database.
· Customer PII: While Google consider Salesforce to be a secure system, however, would also strongly prefer to avoid store customer PII on third-party servers.
Project 2: On boarded IVY (ASP): IQOR was acquired by IVY for locations POLAND and CANADA.
· Had to run all end-to-end business scenarios for Google and NEST devices with new IVY locations.
· Performed gStore Remorse Returns, Standard Exchange, Advance Exchange, Blind receipt, Inventory move to scrap, Cycle count increment/decrement etc.
· Created RMA via internal google store application and ensured the RMA statuses.
· Analyzed and Validated EDI transactions like 180 (Inbound/Outbound), 940, 945, 856, 861, 947 and 846
· Identified issues, worked with IT teams (Application Eng.) to get it fixed.
· Worked closely with the Partners (IVY, Ingram, Expansys), business teams like gstore, Reverse Logistics Team.
· Worked closely with Finance Team to get approval for UAT testing.
Project 3: On boarded TECHDATA (3PL):
· Performed PO receipts (856/861) validations with integrated (FIH Foxconn) and non-integrated suppliers. (OSM HK Limited)
· Created Purchase Orders Requisitions using PIVT and ensured 850 sent out to the supplier, Verified 855.
· Identified issues, worked with concerned POCs to get it resolved.
· Analyzed and Validate inventory adjustments 947 and inventory snapshots 846 transactions.
Project 4: OC (FS/RS) integration with TP:
· As part of OCFS/OCRS integration with TP some of the web methods EDI messages integrated to TP. Ensured if following messages are accurately synced with TP system and Processed in Oracle
o EDI 945 (Inbound): current used for B2C ship confirmations (OCFS forward order fulfillment) and OCRS (advanced replacement shipment and OCRS Shipping Kit Shipments)
o EDI 861 (Inbound): B2C RTS events and B2B PO receipts.
o EDI 180 receipt: Used for receiving defective units (as part of RMAs) into ASP Locations.
· Identified issues logged in EMF, worked with IT application engineers to get it resolved, retested and closed the issues.
· Worked closely with different ASPs (like Asurion, Expansys, CTDI, Cynergy, SBE and IVY), 3PL. (like NIPPON, INGRAM and EXPANSYS)
· Worked with Finance Team to get UAT Approval for Repair, Return, and Replacement Test Order in UAT.
· Verified Dogfood orders in TP and Oracle.
Project 5: On boarded TECHDATA (as a Customer for Inventory Consumption Advice 867/ Invoice 810):
· TechData stores the Google Inventory under Vendor Management System. FIH is the supplier who fulfills their orders. TechData moves the inventory to their warehouse and then sends 867 consumer consignment Advice to Google. Google stores that data into the system and generated the invoice via EDI 810.
· Validation of Sales Order Creation in NetSuite as per 867 inbound received from the Partner and ensured auto fulfillment happens.
· Create invoice in “B3Info” Tab – Invoice canonical sent to GXS as 810 to the Partner.
Project 6: On boarded XPO (for new Locations SEATTLE, ATLANTA and DALLAS):
· Performed TP, DAM Validations for this Partner XPO for Atlanta Location. There were two major B2C use cases for DAM 2 validation: 1)Shipment confirmation and 2) RTS for gstore orders
· Ensured mandatory attributes flown in Procure and B2C Shipment events
· Ensured Warranty details in the Shipment and RTS events as per the Business Rules configured in CDM system
· Closely worked with Finance Team for UAT Test Cases sign off, for Atlanta Location.
Have extracted MDR Report (Material-Distribution-Report) from Oracle R12
· Provider Data Configurations in AIS and HSP.
· Claims Processing in AIS and HSP after new Provider configuration setup in the systems.
· Resolving claims pended as a result of provider data discrepancies; Ensuring that business requirements are accurately implemented
· Working closely with Business Users and IT representatives to better understand the Business Requirements for HSP (Health Solution Plus) claim adjudication system.
Analyzing, researching, resolving, and updating Provider information to expedite claim processing. Mapping/Un mapping of interchanges for different trade partners in HSP systems
· System Conversion (from Legacy AIS to HSP)
· HSP System Upgrade and Maintenance.
· EDI 837 BizTalk Enhancements.
· EDI 835 Enhancements.
· Have undergone full-fledged training of Business Analysis in IT and Business Operations.
· Grabbed hands on project experience on Business Analysis, Testing Concepts, Project handling methodologies (like Waterfall, Agile) across different domain sectors like (Healthcare, Retail, Banking, Supply Chain Management)
Identified errors and performed root cause analysis to determine core issues.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: