Promote optimal performance, reliability, and security across core business systems. Results-driven, dedicated and motivated professional offering fourteen-year career in information technology. Repeated success directing IT projects from inception to execution. Expertly manage enterprise system implementation and technical support operations, meticulously troubleshooting issues to identify root causes and prevent recurrence. A champion of process improvement with a track history of implementing new procedures and technologies to enhance efficiency. Proficiency in Infrastructure Architecting and Cloud Computing; design, deployment of highly scalable, highly available, highly secured, distributed infrastructure, client/server and web-based software applications. Extensive knowledge and experience in compute, storage, network, and database resources.
• Design, implement and maintain all AWS infrastructure and services within a managed service environment
• Design, Deploy and maintain enterprise class security, network and systems management applications within an AWS environment
• Implement process and quality improvements through task automation. Institute infrastructure as code, security automation and automation or routine maintenance tasks
• Design, both technically compliant and secure Cloud solutions, as well as value-based, on-demand services to facilitate the effective transition and migration of projects and programs into unique and adaptive cloud environment
• Investigate and debug issues in the Database and Services you create and work with QA & Data Analysts to ensure highest quality within the system
• Designing and implementation of public and private facing websites on AWS Cloud.
• Focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto scaling using AWS Cloud Formation
• Configured and managed various AWS Services including EC2, RDS, VPC, S3, Glacier, Cloud Watch, Cloud Front, and Route 53 etc.
• Configured various performance metrics using AWS Cloud watch & Cloud Trial
• Worked on AWS EC2, IAM, S3, EBS, Elastic Load balancer (ELB), auto scaling group services.
• Coordinate with the Development, Database Administration, QA, and IT Operations teams to ensure there are no resource conflicts
• Responsible for design and development of enterprise architecture upgrades to maintain compliance with contract policies and procedures.
• Works with customers to define key capabilities and performance requirements.
• Ensures security is integrated into all architecture solutions.
• Leads planning for implementation of system additions and/or enhancements. Makes recommendations to program leadership and stakeholders
• Evaluate processes and provide improvement suggestions
• Train company personnel on using software efficiently
• Perform audit to understand the existing processes and plan module accordingly
• Upgrading existing software for enhancing productivity
• Handling client implementation issues
• Managing technical support services
• Ensuring compliance with industrial regulation
• Delivering application training modules to clients
• Coordinating with multiple teams at clients' site for implementing new processes
• Provide escalated ticket/incident management supported applications as well as will participate in defect management, issue tracking/trending
• Make improvements to existing product documentation and assist in the development of internal as well as customer training materials
• Establish and maintain working relationships with internal teams, including professional services consultants, product management, engineers, and support staff
• Performs routine daily operations, monitoring, fault detection and initial troubleshooting for CampusONE managed systems.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: