Azure Solutions Architect - Expert
Azure DevOps Engineer - Expert
AWS Solutions Architect - Professional
AWS DevOps Engineer - Professional
Career Summary I am a certified cloud solutions specialist, with a Computer Science bachelors,MBA Business Administration and nearly 8 years experience working with visionary businesses and large enterprises ; I am an expert communicator with breadth and depth of business and technical experience in managing and deploying cloud solutions, on premise and hybrid cloud infrastructure.
● Communicated target architectural plans and company roadmaps across all departments.
● Monitored existing infrastructure and architectural frameworks for performance and made changes and updates when necessary.
● Kept up to date with latest industry knowledge and news to maintain and improve enterprise and business platforms.
● Designed and edited blueprints for IT infrastructure and networking architecture according to management's demands.
● Provide and drive solutions, covering several domains and layers in the customer network and system.
● Lead and contribute with presentations and discussions in customer workshops, providing solutions and technical expertise.
● Engaged at Operator C-Level during Opportunity and Pre-Sales Phase to align offerings and proposals with their network evolution strategy of our customers.
● Drive business development activity, leveraging professional contacts to create sales opportunities to grow Pantote solutions.
▪ Developed enterprise architectural blueprints, along with descriptive documentation for all stakeholders.
▪ Migrated applications, accounts, and platforms when necessary and feasible.
▪ Help clients develop their Data Platform and Analytics practices on SQL and AWS, including delivering offers to the market based on professional services, managed services and/or IP. Relevant workloads include Dashboards & Data visualization, Big Data, Data Warehousing, Advanced & Predictive Analytics Data Platform Modernization, Database Migration and Internet of Things.
▪ Designed and tweaked global AWS infrastructure, including nodes in 12 regions and 52 sub regions.
▪ I demonstrated clear understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs.
▪ Establish deep relationships with key technical resources and executives within the portfolio.
▪ Help clients develop their Cloud Security and Mobility practices on AWS.
▪ Secure our clients Cloud transformation.
▪ Lead compliance assessments with the clients on designed AWS architecture.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: