Production/Assembly, Custodial and Detail-Oriented professional skilled at quickly learning new processes, technologies and machinery.
Closely monitored steam boilers, hot water boilers, chillers and cooling towers.
Planned, directed, coordinated and assigned manpower to efficiently meet production requirements.
Supervised first shift operations of more than 20 special needs production and assembly line staff.
Cleaned facilities at a rate of at least 800 square feet per hour.
Received promotion to Head Building Engineer of an elementary school due to excellence in performance and attendance in assigned tasks.
Precisely performed more than 8,000 clinical laboratory tests and procedures while employed as a Medical Laboratory Technologist.
Frequently recognized by supervisory staff for expediting critical testing results without compromising quality or sample validity.
Participated in lab being recognized as most productive in the country while employed as a Medical Lab Technologist.
Completed on-line customer service training.
Lead Custodian Position Description:
The lead custodian position serves as the conduit for supervision between the custodial staff and the supervisor, including relaying supervisor's directions to the custodial staff and reporting back to the supervisor the progress of all assigned custodial work in their assigned buildings.
Typical Job Responsibilities:
• Instructs and directs custodians verbally or in writing in regards to building activities and custodial responsibilities
• Cleans assigned areas as scheduled and performs all custodial functions as needed and directed
• Maintains inventory of custodial/maintenance supplies and equipment and secures additional supplies and equipment as necessary
• Performs normal adjustments and ongoing preventative maintenance and minor repairs on electrical, heating, ventilation, plumbing and building systems and maintains records on operation and maintenance activities
• Performs maintenance and repairs to custodial equipment
• Performs all variety of grounds work including mowing, snow and ice removal, equipment maintenance and playground inspections
• Instructs custodial staff on proper methods/procedures/proper use of tools, equipment & cleaning chemicals
• Conducts random inspections of the facility on a daily basis to insure a high quality of cleaning service.
Performed various custodial and building maintenance operations, including monitoring of boiler and chiller systems as assigned to fill in for absent permanent employees in these positions.
Additional Work History is Available upon Request
Received 4-year college degree with a double major
Hillsdale College online college seminars
Work-based trainings (on-going)
Previous training / testing in boiler operations
David E. Fregolle
2480 Academy, Dearborn, Michigan, 48124
Home - 313/561-7574
Cell - 313/570-0828
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: