Accomplished Director of Human Resources offering 8 years of comprehensive experience developing HR functions, cultivating positive work environment and collaborating with all levels of management. Expertise in planning and developing and communicating company-wide policies and procedures. Goal-oriented and personable professional committed to improving talent acquisition and increasing organizational effectiveness.
· 2017, SHRM FMLA Master Class for Employers, Parsippany, NJ
· Certificate of Eligibility School Business Administrator, State of New Jersey 1168756 8/2020
· Interviewing, hiring, and training top-performing teams while ensuring comprehensive adherence to organizational regulations and guidelines.
· Developing and implementing company-wide policies and procedures to establish standardization and drive staff compliance.
· Directing talent acquisition, performance evaluations, and special projects to generate streamlined, efficient operations and achieve corporate objectives.
· Establishing solid and trusting partnerships through exceptional relationship-building skills; utilizing positive energy and interpersonal abilities to secure employee and management trust.
Dedicated in improving recruitment and retention strategies.
Experienced in new hire training and on-boarding procedures.
Successful history of building top-level employee benefit programs.
Organized and dependable candidate successful at managing multiple priorities with a positive attitude.
Eager to take on added responsibilities to meet team goals.
Assist principals with the hiring selection, assignments and evaluation of personnel in BloomBoard and Ed Reflect.
Maintain a current application on file of prospective candidates for each position.
Create, and review all forms used by the district
Interview and process applications of candidates.
Create job descriptions for new staff positions and update existing job descriptions.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: