Accomplished Director of Human Resources offering 8 years of comprehensive experience developing HR functions, cultivating positive work environment and collaborating with all levels of management. Expertise in planning and developing and communicating company-wide policies and procedures. Goal-oriented and personable professional committed to improving talent acquisition and increasing organizational effectiveness.
· 2017, SHRM FMLA Master Class for Employers, Parsippany, NJ
· Certificate of Eligibility School Business Administrator, State of New Jersey 1168756 8/2020
· Interviewing, hiring, and training top-performing teams while ensuring comprehensive adherence to organizational regulations and guidelines.
· Developing and implementing company-wide policies and procedures to establish standardization and drive staff compliance.
· Directing talent acquisition, performance evaluations, and special projects to generate streamlined, efficient operations and achieve corporate objectives.
· Establishing solid and trusting partnerships through exceptional relationship-building skills; utilizing positive energy and interpersonal abilities to secure employee and management trust.
Dedicated in improving recruitment and retention strategies.
Experienced in new hire training and on-boarding procedures.
Successful history of building top-level employee benefit programs.
Organized and dependable candidate successful at managing multiple priorities with a positive attitude.
Eager to take on added responsibilities to meet team goals.
Job Titles Held: