Experienced, self motivated, positive, passionate, and customer-focused individual with the knowledge and insight to help a company exceed stakeholder expectations and outcomes by establishing future strategies, leveraging customer data and analytics, establishing and managing product roadmaps, driving efficiencies, and proactively managing the customer lifecycle. Tireless in the pursuit of perfection for customer relations while balancing requirements, labor, material, and time constraints. Years of successful and proven customer experience, teamwork, and knowledge on problem solving and presenting effective solutions on technical and non-technical challenges.
- Self-motivated professional
- Composed and professional demeanor
- Professional telephone skills
- Customer Service
- Work with customers in a customer service capacity in order to ensure that their HR software is functioning to the fullest capacity in order to drive better results for their organization.
- Creating new articles that are used company wide to solve problems that increase customer satisfaction in order to keep or exceed the current retention rate of 98%.
- Maintain a high level of leadership by helping co-workers solve issues in a fast-paced environment while attaining perfect customer satisfaction rates in Q1.
- Acquisition, renovation, management, and ownership of six houses for rental for low to moderate income families in the greater St. Louis Metro area. Responsibilities include extensive and excellent communication and collaboration with customers and local officials and agencies to ensure safety and security for the residents and conformance with housing and rental regulations. Skills include customer relations, real estate activities, housing design and cost estimation, concrete work, dry walling, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, roofing services, leading small teams of people to complete projects, web-based and interactive market research, and a willingness to learn new skills, technologies, and approaches for working with customers to meet their unique housing needs.
- Working with lending institutions to develop sound proposals, business plans, documentation,
and strategies to acquire capital for investment and expansion of business assets. Responsibilities include strong verbal and written communication skills, an entrepreneurial passion to grow multiple businesses and take on new challenges, tracking finances via MS Excel spreadsheets and developing documentation via MS Word and PowerPoint. Experience in contract review and negotiation. Experience in leases.
- Responsible for the maintenance and security of a broad group of rental homes which are vacant and are located in the City of St. Louis, St. Louis County, Jefferson County and Ste. Genevieve County. Maintain homes' facade and security while being prepared for future rental. Duties include landscaping services and site security checks. Responsibilities include strong customer relations and interpersonal skills, landscaping design and cost estimating, lawn fertilizing, mowing and edging, shrub and bush planting and trimming, and tree trimming and removal services. Team with employer to set independent schedule management for independent work off site from employer location.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships and partnerships with over 400 individual and business customers to provide cost effective solutions for auto repair and ensuring that customers are extremely satisfied with services and billing.
- Responsibilities include employee relations; motivating small teams of people to achieve objectives; resolving conflicts if they occur; coordination of auto repair services; web-based researching of related services, offerings, and prices to ensure competitiveness; documenting incoming and outgoing correspondence and communication (MS Word); reviewing and approving supply requisitions, delivery schedules, and associated payments; and acquiring, testing, and implementing new concepts and practices such as computer and web-based applications for filing customer data, operating procedures (MS Word), business income (MS Excel), and tax data (TurboTax) to drive efficiencies in business operations, growth, income, and customer satisfaction. Performed with accounts payable and receivable processes.
- Perfect scores in Customer Satisfaction across all data drivers.
- Multiple UltiRecognitions in Q1 and Q2 from peers throughout the company
- Pi Kappa Alpha
Job Titles Held: