Enthusiastic student who believes that success is achieved through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Clear understanding of hard work and excellence and training in adaptability. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in life, school, and future. Responsible Cashier proficient in handling money, restocking merchandise and helping customers locate products. History of keeping work areas clean, neat and professionally arranged. Good listening skills combined with attentive and detail-oriented nature.
- Chopping and stacking wood for various citizens of community.
- Volunteers to put up and take down flags for Memorial Day.
- Serving the sick and elderly by providing transportation, helping with their yard work, and painting home.
- Volunteers spending quality time with disabled veteran.
- Volunteered to help sick and disabled person with moving.
- Volunteers with church youth group for the cleaning of church building.
- Volunteered to build addition onto elderly, sick couple's home.
- Volunteers with helping and playing with Down Syndrome and Autistic Children
- Provides transportation assistance for special needs family.
- Spends time with younger children, helping them boost their self-esteem.
- Volunteers own time to spend with younger boys to help with socialization skills, setting example of how to cope with stressful situations.
- Volunteer coach in Pee-Wee basketball program (2 years).
- Volunteer at Elementary Track Meet (3 years)
- Volunteered to decorate for prom.
- Volunteer in Concession Stand
- Video Games: Playing, designing and creating characters, developing skill combinations, and improving mental strategies.
- Basketball: Playing, skill development, watching, and analyzing
- Baseball: Playing and developing skills
- All Sports: Watching and analyzing
- Creating Stop-Animation videos
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: