Ambitious Postdoctoral Research Fellow dedicated to Molecular Imaging research. Offering hands-on experience in supporting research efforts and completing independent projects. Eager to advance collective discipline knowledge and author high-quality scientific papers for publication in peer-reviewed journals.
Dissertation: Identification, Characterization and Development of novel Integrin αvβ6- targeting Peptide-based Imaging Agents for Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
S.H. Hausner, N. Bauer, R.A. Davis, T. Ganguly, Y. C. Tang, J. L. Sutcliffe. The Effects of an Albumin Binding Moiety on the Targeting and Pharmacokinetics of an integrin αvβ6-Selective Peptide Labeled with Aluminum [18F]Fluoride. Molecular Imaging and Biology. 2020
T. Ganguly, Y. C. Tang, J .L. Sutcliffe. Evaluation of optical probes targeting the integrin αvβ6- in vitro, and in tumor-bearing mice. Molecular Imaging and Biology. 2020, 1-12
Y. C. Tang, R. A. Davis, T. Ganguly, J.L. Sutcliffe. Identification, characterization and optimization of integrin αvβ6 –targeting peptides from a one-bead one-compound (OBOC) library: towards the development of positron emission tomography (PET) imaging agents. Molecules. 2019, 24(2), E309.
N.V. Hanhan, Y. C. Tang, N.T. Tran, A. K. Franz. Scandium (III)-Catalyzed Enantioselective Allylation of Isatins Using Allylsilanes. Org. Lett. 2012, 14, 2218-2221.
· U.S. Patent 2019/0328910 A1 “Alpha(v)beta(6) integrin-binding peptides and methods of use thereof,” October 31, 2019.
· Poster presentation: “Optimization of combinatorial library-derived peptides targeting the integrin αvβ6”. World Molecular Imaging Congress 2020, Virtual Meeting (October 2020)
· Oral presentation: “Rapid identification and development of αvβ6 –targeting peptides as PET imaging agents using fluorescent cell-based on-bead screening”. Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging 2016 Annual Meeting, San Diego, CA (June, 2016)
· Poster presentation: “Improving the high throughput screening process for the development of αvβ6-targeted PET imaging probes”. From Mouse to Men Symposium, Davis, CA (April, 2014)
· Poster presentation: “Improving the high throughput screening process for the development of αvβ6-targeted PET imaging probes”. Miller Symposium, Davis, CA (March, 2014)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: