I am a Health care professional / experienced receptionist who keeps their knowledge current in their field through their commitment to Continuing education, and medical extra credential courses with new technologies and developments through NHA , This helps by staying up to date on the latest in patient care which leads me be better equipped to help patients.
I am Looking to work as a Phlebotomy Technician, & or a medical receptionist/ administrative assistant, in a hospital , medical office , or any medical setting where my experience , certification, skill set and knowledge will be utilized.
My skill set is a perfect match for the job requirements associated with this employment position in particular, my phlebotomy skills and medical / administrative medical experience make me an ideal candidate for the available job position. I have the utmost Compassion for my patients & others as a healthcare professional where primary duty is caring for others , it is especially important that I as a healthcare professional am caring and understanding while performing the job duties in order to make all patients feel as comfortable and at ease as possible , since the medical setting can make some patients or clients feel uneasy. I am a team player , skilled multitasker, i have precise hand-eye coordination , & detail oriented in all that I do. I feel you should hire me for this position because , I believe that I can be an effective asset to the company and bring high quality healthcare to your patients , while having the right personality & attitude along with being well experienced in this field.
● Checking patients in & out upon arrival and departure
● Scheduling follow-up appointment for the patients
● Filling new patient sheets out & entering the information into the system
● Creating patient notes in computer system
● Updating patient profile / stimulation packets
● Giving / preparing patient written examinations
● Setting MRIs & X-rays up on the computer for the doctor
● Writing outpatient birthday / reminder cards
● Setting up text messaging from our facility to patients for appointment reminders Sanitizing medical chiropractic beds
● Assisting patients to their rooms
● Organizing / typing & printing reports on patients for the doctor
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: