Examples of work:https://vimeo.com/channels/bkleeman LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/in/bkgraves
Self-starting video and digital media professional talented at creating, producing and supervising a diverse range of broadcast and independent productions. Proven ability to orchestrate a broad spectrum of media projects for key clients and objectives, ability to conceptualize a creative idea and manage projects from beginning to end. Resourceful and innovative, able to produce inspiring works with limited resources and small and large budgets. A diligent creative writer and adept researcher who enjoys becoming immersed in the world of whatever project she may be working on. Experienced in short-form documentary film, video campaigns for the web, broadcast commercials, advertising, reality television, podcasting, branding and social media.
- Produced crowd funding video campaign for "I Am for Peace", a
documentary that was fully funded on Kickstarter and later broadcast on
WTTW (PBS Chicago). Associate Producer on the film.
- Lead Producer on multiple video campaigns for brands and branded interstitials.
- AVA Digital and Hermes award-winning Associate Producer.
- Successful social media community thought leader.
Associate Produce award-winning videos for company that specializes in documentary-style content, fundraising videos, and broadcast commercials for a wide variety of clients such as AIG, World Kitchen, Caldwell Banker, Medieval Times, AT&T and USA Hockey.
Responsibilities include acting in various capacities within company:
Field and line produce on shoots, media research, write press releases, log and transcribe footage, wrap books and call sheets, work with DSLR cameras, write scripts for video projects, audio & visual licensing, casting, treatments & proposals, all facets of pre and post production, bid projects, organize production schedule, copywriter for company, supervise VO sessions, sales, hire and work with freelance crew, location and set coordination, social media coordination and SEO, account management, coordinate networking events.
- Lead Producer on Nielsen Media's #ConsciousConsumer branded content consumer diversity social media campaign of 2014, responsibilities included: cast, direct, write scripts and oversee edits, budget management, client liaison, audio and visual licensing, steadily increase audience of monthly content, and social media rapid increase to over 400% engagement in first month of video campaign.
- Produced crowd funding video campaign for “I am for Peace”, a documentary that was fully funded on Kickstarter. The documentary was later broadcast on WTTW (PBS Chicago).
- Creative consultation for production companies regarding millennial engagement and social media.
Associate Producer / Production Coordinator
Hired out of internship program that began in March 2013. Associate Produced, Coordinated and Managed broadcast commercials, interstitia advertising, branded videos and sizzle reels for the many companies and networks, including: TV One, Ebony ORS, and Nielsen Media.
Assistant to Executive Producer and Director of Branded Entertainment.
Assist a variety of companies in establishing their social media presence by writing publishing plans that help to grow their base of fans and followers, manage promotions, and pitch online media targets to raise brand awareness. Companies include: William Rainey Harper College, Showratings Inc., Southgate Media Group, Improve It Chicago, Hourglass Films, New Chapter Entertainment, Nielsen and NoiseFloor Sound Studios. Specialize in geek and pop culture content.
Assistant to Executive Producer and Senior Editor.
Account management, Adobe products, DSLR cameras, Premiere, ad, artist, agency, audio, broadcast, budget management, consultation, content, copyeditor, copywriter, client interfacing, client liaison, social media, SEO, pop culture, Final Cut Pro 7, freelance hiring, freelance writer, fundraising, networking, television networks, press releases, PR, line producing, proposals, research, media sales, script supervision, television, trends, video, websites, payroll, basic accounting, production accounting, makeup artistry, set design assistance, prop food design, organization, journalism
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: