• Performs services on locomotives and equipment such as sanding, cleaning, washing, and scraping.
• Empties waste retention system, trash receptacles and properly disposes of hazardous waste material in accordance with FDA/Amtrak standards and guidelines.
• Performs shop maintenance and functions as motor equipment operator.
• Uses and operates light cranes, tractors, forklifts and similar equipment.
• Maintain shop/yard cleanliness.
• Maintain proper care and use of materials, equipment, machines and hand tools normally associated with
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: