Extremely reliable and safety conscious with solid experience in warehouse operations to include loading and unloading trucks; shipping and receiving; order picking / packing; staging and stocking.
Excel at accurately labeling freight, monitoring inventory, calculating and verifying quantities, and using computers to maintain records and track shipments within high-volume warehouse environments.
Proficient in the use of pallet movers, standup forklifts, swing-reach trucks, and order pickers; troubleshoot breakdowns and call for repairs.
Readily support new processes and promote team-oriented environment to enhance productivity, build morale, and control costs.
Forklift operator duties and responsibilities:
Employee Duties & Responsibilities
1) Coordinates and expedites flow of materials, parts, and assemblies between sections or departments, according to production and shipping schedules or department priorities, and compiles maintains manual or computerized records.
2) Reviews production schedules and related information & confers with department supervisors to define material requirements to identify overdue materials to track material.
3) Requisitions material & establishes sequential delivery dates to departments, according to job order priorities material availability.
4) Examines material delivered to production departments to verify conformance to specifications.
5) Arranges in-plant transfer of materials to meet production schedules.
6) Computes amount of material required to complete job orders, applying knowledge of product manufacturing processes.
7) Compiles and maintains manual or computerized records, like material inventory, in-process production reports, and status location of materials.
8) May move or transport materials from one department to another, manually or using material handling equipment.
9) May arrange for repair assembly of material or part.
10) May monitor and control movement of material parts on automated conveyor system.
Shipping and Receiving Qualifications/Skills:
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: