Resourceful Maintenance Planner/Supervisor demonstrating a diverse skill set and knowledge base through 20 years of experience in maintenance roles. Pursuing a role in which leadership and operations management will be highly valued. My strengths are in Facilities Asset management, high-volume manufacturing operations Pharmaceutical & Biotech. Self-motivated, initiative, high level of energy with organization and prioritization skills. Knowledge of OSHA guidelines, GMPs, cGDPs,and FDA guidelines. Ability to work independently, under minimal supervision quick learner. Preventative Maintenance, Maintenance Optimization, Planning and Scheduling, Facility Operations, Construction Management and Advanced MOT certified. History of being an effective team member with full understanding of the underwriting process and team needs. Well-versed in using Excel to create and update tracking spreadsheets. Effective project leader and problem-solver skills. Seeking to apply expertise and extensive experience in Maintenance to take on a challenging new role with a growing team.
Administrator/Planner/ Supervisor and CMMS Analyst for the plant maintenance program (SAP Plant Maintenance) for plasma collection and IGG fractionation and Purification process expansion.
• Supporting initial phase URS in SAP Plant Maintenance merge to RAM Blue Mountain.
• Design new forms, SOP updates to integrate global process.
• Planning/Scheduling planned and unplanned work. (Metrology, Maintenance, and Automation) and supervision.
• Shutdown activities support.
• Department monthly reports.
• Software trainings to end users and new CMMS Administrators. Coached staff on the CMMS functions and best practices for performing tasks.
• Creating and updating job plans (tasks) and Pm and Calibration modules as required with support teams.
• Dept representative for FDA audits and inspections.
• Designing new Business work templates in the CMMS in collaboration with IT dept.
• Creating Department KPI's and business reporting tools.
• Technical Data integrity (Master Data) clean up.
• Responsible in creating maintenance strategies and Business models for maintenance Depts. Craft leads, maintenance personnel, work types, PM sequencing (Work Flow). Hierarchy corrections and Field walk down verifications, equipment and instrument tagging.
• CMMS Department Quality representative for internal and external audits.
• Implement and provide a high level of technical support to solutions that address business needs.
• Supervision of contractors day to day maintenance /metrology activities maintaining GMP,cGDPs and Osha compliance.
• Instrumentation replacements of utilities and process equipment. (Redesigned scales in Fractionation rooms to Mettler Toledo low profile series Class 1 Div 1)
Sr. Associate Technical Planner Supervisor for Amgen Fill & Finish Bulk facility site. Responsible for the safe maintenance, repair or replacement of plant equipment and systems, to ensure maximum production quantity and quality reporting to the Maintenance Director. Involved in 5 large scale major building expansions providing service to operations and project management in a Green field environment.
• Responsible in managing the plant maintenance program based on best practices with an emphasis on CMMS (MAXIMO) power user planning/scheduling and preventive/predictive maintenance.
• Creating and updating job plans and Pm modules as required with support teams. Supervising contracted services for Data validation.
• Responsible for local site's Data Integrity (Integrating all support areas); Prep data for upgrades.
• Determine work requirements with Maintenance personnel with regard to equipment availability, labor, skills, materials and tools. Provide labor, duration & materials cost estimates on maintenance work orders.
• Ensure change control for GMP related work orders and all required work permits have been approved prior to scheduling work.
• Maintenance planning, scheduling and validation in charge of Start Ups activities associated with supporting Manufacturing processes, utilities & Facilities areas. Coordinating shutdown activities. On call support.
• Supervising crew of 14. Providing guidance and direction to sustain operations.
• Lead/Facilitate planning and scheduling forum and spare parts governance team.
• Maintenance Master Packages (Projects, New Facilities) validation document.
• Created a spares kitting maintenance package for Bioreactor shutdowns. Reduced planning time by 50%.
• Ensure the maintenance group operates in a safe and compliant manner by ensuring all EHS and Compliance procedures are followed.
• Collaborated as a filter to remove any obstacles that prevents the team from being effective
• Generate material requirements and work with planner buyers to resolve issues as needed.
• Responsible for making weekly schedule adjustments to accommodate break-in (emergency outage) work and other schedule deviations.
• Responsible for supporting Project Managers in department requests for Capital Expenditure and Operational also.
• Building AML8 CUP (Central Utilities Plant) worked on the initial phase mechanical walk downs, data gathering, job plans, and maintenance master packages. Purchasing initial spares for startup.
• Building AML6 performed as a lead Project Planner delivering expected results in weekly project meetings. In charge Maintenance Master Package process with contractor group of in data gathering and developing maintenance structure in CMMS. Identified with system owners required spares and job plan development.
• Building AML 1 Fill and Finish duties performed as a Sr Associate Maintenance Planner providing services of Planning/Scheduling manufacturing and packaging areas. Supporting and providing maintenance technical support to areas assigned. Supported manufacturing expansion “New Vial Line” creating Maintenance Master Packages for all new systems and equipment.
• Building AML23 “Sensipar” Performed duties as Planner/Supervisor supporting operational readiness.
Participated in the initial startup of a new solid dose area. Delivering 100% mechanical readiness, facilities, and startup spares.
• Building AML14 Fill Finish facility. Generated all requests for purchasing all startup spares inventory.
Monitoring inventory levels of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiate reordering.
Purchase all necessary parts, equipment, services and documentation to perform the maintenance work.
Sourcing new vendors, contacting each prospective vendor requesting a price quote negotiating and terms.
• Project management for maintenance contract negotiating services for maintenance areas and project head count needs. Providing scope of work as applicable. Maintaining a quality view of service and goods received.
• Creating contract requisitions to assigned categories and route to appropriate approvers through the purchasing program (Arriba).
• On call member of Hurricane Emergency Response program. Business continuity.
Certified in Maintenance and Repair business processes, Execute maintenance tasks, Define relevant organizational elements used in Plant Maintenance
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: