Systematic logistics technician offering 6 years experience in shipment, receipt and organization of supplies. Excellent abilities in controlling and auditing inventory to maintain accuracy and minimize losses. Seek dynamic, challenging role with room for advancement.
· Diagnosed line issues to prevent loss in efficiency and reliability of line to achieve scheduled attainment.
· Inspected units for defects and repairs through suitable procedures
· Implemented quality control to maintain company guidelines
· Assisted in inventory control and entered results into the data system
· Document, verify and approved all Quality Control and Line Clearance procedures
· Met or exceeded monthly production goals while maintaining compliance and efficiency
· Monitored production of oil, gas, water. Monitored flow rates and line pressures/temps
· Maintained accurate records of assembly work and inspections performed
· Continuously monitored flow of materials / efficiency plus equipment set-ups, job progress, quality and scheduling plus troubleshooting, repair, and preventive maintenance
· Applied Lean Manufacturing principles of workplace organization and adhere to strict quality and cost control standards while producing high-volume / low-margin, date-sensitive products
· kept machines running using proper schedule and perform some preventive maintenance
· Processed quality products using area tools
· Effectively monitored products and communicated needs to area leadership
· Received orders and unloaded packages from the truck and stored them properly in the warehouse.
· Maintained a clean work environment, and kept tools and equipment used for unloading and loading goods in their assigned places.
· Held responsibility for quality control of products and goods stored in the warehouse and made sure that they were not damaged.
· Maintained accurate records of the materials received and transported out of the warehouse; submitted records to the senior manager.
· Documented and managed the inventory control system in the computer placed in the warehouse using scanners and bar code readers.
· Conducted routines checks on arriving shipments against their bills of lading and invoice
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: