Systematic logistics technician offering 6 years experience in shipment, receipt and organization of supplies. Excellent abilities in controlling and auditing inventory to maintain accuracy and minimize losses. Seek dynamic, challenging role with room for advancement.
· Diagnosed line issues to prevent loss in efficiency and reliability of line to achieve scheduled attainment.
· Inspected units for defects and repairs through suitable procedures
· Implemented quality control to maintain company guidelines
· Assisted in inventory control and entered results into the data system
· Document, verify and approved all Quality Control and Line Clearance procedures
· Met or exceeded monthly production goals while maintaining compliance and efficiency
· Monitored production of oil, gas, water. Monitored flow rates and line pressures/temps
· Maintained accurate records of assembly work and inspections performed
· Continuously monitored flow of materials / efficiency plus equipment set-ups, job progress, quality and scheduling plus troubleshooting, repair, and preventive maintenance
· Applied Lean Manufacturing principles of workplace organization and adhere to strict quality and cost control standards while producing high-volume / low-margin, date-sensitive products
· kept machines running using proper schedule and perform some preventive maintenance
· Processed quality products using area tools
· Effectively monitored products and communicated needs to area leadership
· Received orders and unloaded packages from the truck and stored them properly in the warehouse.
· Maintained a clean work environment, and kept tools and equipment used for unloading and loading goods in their assigned places.
· Held responsibility for quality control of products and goods stored in the warehouse and made sure that they were not damaged.
· Maintained accurate records of the materials received and transported out of the warehouse; submitted records to the senior manager.
· Documented and managed the inventory control system in the computer placed in the warehouse using scanners and bar code readers.
· Conducted routines checks on arriving shipments against their bills of lading and invoice
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: