Senior Training and Learning Systems manager and outstanding performer in LMS and eLearning within corporate training and education. Proven success in leadership, operational excellence and organizational development with keen understanding of elements of adult learning and learning systems. Recognized for inspiring management and team members to excel and encouraging creative work environments.
Managed large scale corporate training program, to include course content, LMS, and team of 10.
Built collaborative successful learning environment through team teaching, creative planning, and interactive learning.
· Established and formulated mentoring program, organizing multiple functions needing 10-15 staff members, 40-50 students, and 100-125 attendees.
· Received recognition incentive for highest growth percentage among students for Statewide testing.
· Enhanced student learning optimizing wide range of instructional approaches and innovative classroom activities.
· Reviewed curriculum and designed alternate approaches to presenting lessons to increase student understanding.
· Designed and taught lessons on relevant themes to promote path of training and education student interest.
· Enhanced student knowledge of technology, integrating various web-based applications for research and assignments.
Leadership position with the additional responsibility of ensuring a positive work environment in which the practice achieves its goals
Facilitated telecommunications infrastructure for multiple large scale medical and manufacturing companies; provided budgetary forecasting consultation for future growth, securing first sale North Carolina of CISCO's Unified Communications 500 phone system.
· Applied performance data to evaluate and improve operations, target current business conditions and forecast needs.
· Planned marketing initiatives and leveraged referral network to promote business development.
· Developed and implemented productivity initiatives, in addition to coordinating itinerary and scheduling appointments.
· Achieved 277% of quota establishing largest footprint of newly installed residential customers in nation.
· Experienced project management skills through implementing new training and development programs
· Defined and articulated learning outcomes, including reporting measurements, performance metrics and changes improving employee learning.
· Coordinated creation and delivery of STAR training program to over 7,000 personnel company wide.
· Developed and trained new customer service representatives, conducted performance analysis, analyzed training deficiencies, and delivered training and development assessment classes.
· Saturated North and South Carolina with direct mail advertisement, electronic advertising, and customized customer referral bonus campaign, and presentations receiving company wide recognition.
Documented sales by recording order information in SalesForce
Certified Professional Online Trainer
Certified Adobe Captivate Specialist
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: