Compassionate Medical Assistant/Health Aide offering 25 plus years of experience in healthcare industry. Focused on delivering high-quality care and assistance while streamlining Training processes. Offers quality skills in Resident/Patient care and Medication knowledge, Resident medical charts and Audits in Centrally stored medications.
Patient-focused Medication Aide with exceptional listening and communication traits. Energetic and amicable with advanced understanding of medications, possible side effects and adverse reactions. Knowledge of applying topical, oral, nasal and sublingual medications. Highly skilled in monitoring vital signs, both post and pre-medication administration.
Currently Lead Health Aid/Medication Technician/Medical Assistant. As Lead in an Assisted Living Facility my duties are:
1) Census of the facility
2) Medication Cart Audits, Chart Audits, Centrally Stored medications Audit and Medication documentation Audits.
3) Working closely with Supervisors/Directors of all facilities (Personal Care unit, Assisted living and Independent Living).
4) Retrieving new resident Chart information, medications lists, RCFE, PRN Medication Authorization form and Medications.
5) Assist with In-service training for Health Aides in all departments
6) Specific position in the Emergency Incident Command Team. Checking emergency supplies and inventory.
Assistant Youth Football Coach and Team mom for my son's Team
Team mom for my daughter's softball team
Assistant Youth group leader for Church
Sunday school teacher for Kindergarten thru First Grade students
Committee Volunteer for Wheels and Windmill Car show in Solvang California
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: