Driven Lead Electrical & Instrumentation Technician offering experience and extensive knowledge in Electrical and PLC's systems analysis, operations, protection and controls. Strong technical and systematic aptitude with first-class talents for analyzing, coordinating and synthesizing data. Focus on accuracy and self-monitoring to prevent or correct issues swiftly for ideal project outcomes. Communicative and team-oriented with proficiency in Allen Bradley RS logix. Highly organized, proactive and punctual with team-oriented mentality.
Develops job plans, defines parts and materials, defines skills and engages proper resources, coordinate and serve technicians in work related to the design, fabrication, installation, maintenance, operation, inspection, and testing of a variety of control systems equipment, but not limited to, electrical, mechanical, electronic, pneumatic, computer, micro-processor and variable frequency drive, electro mechanical, digital, and analog components used in the Manufacturing Operation to minimize downtime, improve operating efficiency and maintain the Site/Facility, executes work orders and other duties to provide a safe, efficient and cost effective operation.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Approach all aspects of the work with safety as a value, identify specific safety hazards and mitigation measures in the execution of the proposed work.
· Design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems.
· Establish preventive maintenance protocols.
· Supervise, coach technicians, and occasionally perform preventative maintenance
· Direct technicians to ensure machines are maintained in accordance with company specifications and production needs to maximize quality and productivity.
· Ensure that PPE, replacement parts and supplies are maintained in adequate quantities.
· Analyze work orders and blueprints to determine materials needed, type of operation, and sequence of operation, develop a bill of materials securing all parts required to complete job.
· Installation of equipment and fixtures. Inspect for compliance with safety.
· Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
· Supervise and perform troubleshooting, machine repairs, and component replacement. Determine cause of malfunction and repair.
· Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
· Recommend and participate in continuous improvement activities in operating procedure, safety, quality control, performance management and potential engineering projects.
· Problem analysis and resolution.
· Inspect completed installations and observe operations to ensure compliance with OSHA and company safety rules and regulations.
· Keep maintenance logs.
· Adhere to company policy and procedure.
· Other duties as assigned.
1. Mechanical/electrical background is required having adequate craft knowledge and skill to accurately estimate labor hours and materials needed to complete a job.
2. Ability to perform work sitting or standing, stooping, bending, reaching, climbing, able to lift to 35 lbs., manual dexterity to enter data into computer system.
3. Visual acuity and verbal communications skills.
4. Must display good leadership, communication, problem-solving and organizational skills.
5. Self-motivated and good work ethics.
During my two year tenure at MCC I tutored math every semester
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: