Highly motivated and positive individual with great organizational and communication skills. Customer service master and efficient problem solver. Deftly manage administrative functions of the practice. Provide thorough answers and solutions and provide an exceptional customer experience. Self-motivated, dependable experienced in providing encouragement and direction to current and future students working toward humanitarian objectives. Committed to providing compassionate support while capitalizing on networking opportunities. Catalyst for change through mobilizing support to achieve campus initiatives. Experienced with over years of experience in Industry. Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving overall operational improvements. Consistently saved costs while increasing profits.
• Unpacked part kit and organizes it according to the Planning Documents
• Filled out material data sheets as required by directions in the Planning
• Performed any remaining tool preparation as required in the Planning.
• Performed fabrication operations as necessary to ensure correct lay up of parts
• Cleaned up work area as each ply is applied to prevent any foreign matter inclusion in the part
• Requested help from trainers and/or leads at any time during the process insuring the part is correct and issues addressed while the part is in the lay-up stage
• Followed bagging procedures and performs leak test to ensure leak test passes or meets specifications
• Finished fabrication of part by keeping the part under vacuum until it is ready for the Autoclave process
• Completed all data on fabricated parts as required by the Planning
• Followed any additional required work procedures as necessary for a given part. This may be in addition to the Planning procedure
• Handled hazardous chemicals with proper personal protective equipment (PPE)
• Performed cleanup operations and work area as required by the Lead or Supervisor
• Involved crafting, sanding, bonding, assembly, and autoclave with a variety of composite materials.
• Read blue prints and tape measures to ensure project accuracy and completion.
• Read precision measuring tools and instruments.
• Used a variety of hand tools, grinders, sanders, files, dremels, drills, and operate ovens.
• Repaired components as needed per manual and router instruction.
• Performed hot-bonding, wet lay-up preparation, and cures, using raw materials or pre-pregs, both glass and aramid fiber.
• Performed repairs with the use of various adhesives and resins.
• Removed and repair damage of honeycomb and core panels.
• Repaired of thermosets and thermoplastics using adhesive bonding.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: