My name is, Jose Alberto Farias. I am currently looking to work in this company in entry level. i have driving experience. i have driven cars, vans, and trucks. in my past job, i was in charge of driving a chevy city express, and at time big trucks up to 26 feet long, flat bed, Pensky trucks, single axel, that the company will rent to ship materials to jobsites. And 99% of the time, i was elected to pick up the truck, bring back to the company to load materials or equipment and drive the truck to the jobsites, anywhere in Los Angeles County, to drop off the shipments, and bring back the truck to the company. Driving is something i can do if that is available. Im also a favorite of building and constructing, and the use of tools and power tools. I can work on electronic equipment like coffee and cappuccino units, repair a leak, or installing a new unit. I can take something completely apart, and put it back together. Im easy to work with, and fair. I have good work ethics. Im always on time. I always try to work better as i learn and move faster. Im a quick learner.
- Work in different places in the Los Angeles County area weekly as a labor.
- The jobs main goal is to have someone to pick up trash, or move equipment.
- Generally i try offering more help at the job sites to A, let them know i can be utilized for projects, and that I am good with tools. And B, i can convince the employers to give a more time to work, and gives me more time to know them
- installed fire proof caulking both spray and puddy form in framing structures.
- Helped other stuccoing walls after appling paper and wire mesh.
- demolish a wall that was going to have a window put in.
- Worked in warehouses to, past experiences. Diffidently helps went having to read labels.
- Sweep aisles, pick up plant stems, from roses, sunflower, douglas fir, and many more.
- Bring boxes and buckets of plants to the work tables where females will work. supply them with the plant that they used as there part in the baskets or vase.
- organize aisles, remove from view the carts in which product was brought, and bring in more product.
- operate electric pallet jacks to move trash cans to dumping areas,
and come back to place them in there places after dumping.
- follow orders from my aisle leader.
- Used tools like sharpening rods, and wet stones to sharpen personal knives, and continually make a specific cut to the meat. And be responsible of my tools.
- Always use the PPE assigned to me while inside of work areas, such as a hard hat, safety glasses, hair net, cloth gloves, food safe plastic gloves, 1 wire glove, a coat, safety toe shoes, and a wire apron.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: