Enthusiastic analyst eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving overall operational improvements. Clear understanding of Global Anti-Money Laundering policies, computer systems and training in KYC (Know-Your-Client). Motivated to learn, grow and excel in the banking industry.
- Gained knowledge for complex legal environment of business as well as inclusion and diversity in the workplace
- Took courses in Legal Regulatory Environmental Business,Business Law, and Employment Law
- Learned about the lifecycle of start-ups and common themes associated with start-ups requiring integrated thinking and experiential learning
- Took courses in Managing an Entrepreneurial Venture and Entrepreneurial Finance
Women on Wall Street
- Advocate for helping women advance in the banking industry, especially in leadership roles
- Set up a mentorship program to help link up senior executives with junior analysts
- Hold workshops to help people gain more insight on how to advance one's career and general industry knowledge
UGA Arch Ready Certificate
- 5-hour certificate program that is designed to develop a strong sense of professionalism in students.
- Workshops that helped with resume, cover letters, interviewing, networking and more, these small intimate groups allowed students to practice hands on with one another.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: