John Tope iletofa is a highly-skilled, risk-inclined, compliance, financial, operational and internal auditor, Microsoft office proficiency, Quickbook & SAGE proficient, GDS-ERP, and business professional with over a decade in the Aviation,internal control, compliance,FMCG and inventory control.
1. Carry out substantive checks on all financial transactions and bank details of the group with clients.
2. Oversee and carry out periodic audit exercise and visit across all the branches here in Nigeria and Ghana.
3. Comprehensive stock audit report every quarter across all the branches both in Nigeria and Ghana
4. Carry out compliance and best practices among the branches with zero tolerance to fraud and stock misstatements
5. All matters and assignment regarding internal audit, vetting and control as per MD/CEO directives
1. Review all collated sales report, cargo report, Excess report and ensure all lodgment are confirm with
2. Review and Resolve all refunds due flight cancellation with inter switch through POS, cash &web
3. System review of all online, web transaction via VRS, POS, INTERSWTICH PORTAL
4. Review all ticketed sales and reconcile such with daily sales reports.
5. Review all invoice relating to procurement, expense, petty cash and client refund claims.
6. Carry out regular review of cash/stock count exercises and ensure all observed audit and control issues are
promptly investigated and addressed/resolved
7. Conduct prompt investigation of frauds, complaints, service failures, breaches of policies and regulations as well as
other referred cases and ensure that the cases are dispensed within set deadlines
8. Carry out regular review of cash/stock count exercises and ensure all observed audit and control issues are promptly investigated and addressed/resolve
within set deadlines
1. Ensure accurate and collated credit control of all outstanding debts with client
2. Ensure each client debt profile is review and updated with the necessary supporting document.
3. Carry out reconciliation with client on any discrepancy emanating from the statement of debt profile.
4. Follow up with client with supporting document for claims and recoveries of money.
5. Computation of WHT, PAYE, VAT, Credit note and Debit note
6. Obtains approval from appropriate personnel for payment for miscellaneous invoices.
7. Hold meeting with clients, resolve issues, bargain bad debt, and recovered outstanding claims from client.
8. Ageing of outstanding claims, liaising with management on written- off of doubtful debt etc.
1.Institute of internal auditor(IIA/2106193)
2.Institute Of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria-Skills Level (ICAN/175020)
3. Chartered institute of finance and control (ACIFC/2653)
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: