· To obtain an Information Technology position, in challenging role in a reputable organization to utilize my technical, customer service, and management skills for the growth of the organization as well as to enhance my knowledge about new and emerging trends in the IT sector.
· Possession of rare combination of both technical and communication to perform well at an Information Technology position requiring intense and dedicated customer service support.
· Knowledge of ticketing system and such as Service Now. Interpret application responses and error messages, and be able to recognize non-functioning segments. Log all received incidents in our incident logging system upon receipt in the Service Now system.
· Ensure that all issues are properly recorded and tracked on the ticketing system. Follow through until the issue is resolved to the customer satisfaction or escalates to the proper team for further assistance. Resolve issues, and ensure also that users have a good understanding of what happened and how the system works. Works across department teams and different management.
· Knowledge of network topologies, including WLAN mesh topologies.
· Knowledge of twisted pair cables, and fiber cables.
· Knowledge of network security technologies, such as firewalls, IDS, and IPS.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and Power point.
· Excellent leadership skills and strongly motivated to work in multidisciplinary fields.
· Skilled in isolating and defining unprecedented conditions, resolving critical problems.
· CompTIA A+ Certified CE: United States Army Learning Management System.
· AWS Certified Solutions Architect: United States Army Learning Management System.
· CompTIA Security Certified CE: United States Army Learning Management System.
· CompTIA Network+ CE and GNS3 Certified Associate: in progress.
· Red Hat Linux System Administration: in progress.
· (ICS)2 CAP (Certified Authorization Professional): in progress.
Good knowledge of Virtual infrastructure environments such as VMWare ESXI/Workstation, Proxmox VE, and Oracle VirtualBox
· Provide technical support on-site, over the phone or via email.
· Provide technical services such as Installation, Upgrade, Configuration, Maintenance, of Hardware, Software, Printers, etc.
· As Desktop Support, I installed software and hardware and solved network problems, and was a backup for compound production, and manufacturing process.
· Troubleshooting of, Network connection issues, and other Peripherals using LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, OSI Model features and protocols.
· Perform Security Updates and Clean Spyware and Adware from various customers' computers.
· Setup and review user accounts, passwords, and systems security postures.
· Maintain help-desk calls logs, and reports.
· Troubleshoot various computer issues to determine root causes and apply fixes.
· Perform system backups and recovery.
· Carry out software updates and patches to meet current security standards.
· Provide staff and users with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems
· Update operating systems and applications and hardware errors.
· Review user accounts, passwords, and systems security posture.
· Refurbished and repaired ink-jet printers and laser printers.
· Installed and configure new desktops, laptop and printers with proper cables management.
· Manage unit's training program and schedules.
· Plan and perform computer/servers' backups.
· Check disk usage, and servers' utilization.
· Implement some of the NIST Risk Management Framework steps.
· Oversee the welfare, fitness, morale and discipline of the enlisted soldiers.
· Inspect roadways, bridges, curbs, gutters, sidewalks, etc.
· Recommend maintenance or repairs for infrastructures.
· Follow up with contractors and inspect their work as needed.
· Operate commercial weight, single and multiple-axle vehicles and heavy equipment for roadways repairs and maintenance.
· Monitors access control and CCTV equipment,
· Performs foot and vehicle patrol of the University Hospital campus,
· Responds to incidents and report them,
· Assures liaison with local law enforcement agencies.
. Assures security details for VIP patients.
· Seeking a Computer Technician position where I can contribute to a company's growth.
· Perform on-site hardware replacements and repairs of Dell branded laptop and desktop systems and basic knowledge on tablets.
· Provided technical support to customers by phone, e-mail, ticketing system (such as Service Now), or onsite.
· Break-fix complex problems into solvable segments.
· Replaced hardware components in desktop computers in a professional environment.
· Installed, configured, diagnosed, and troubleshoot computer networks.
· Has vast knowledge of PC assembly, maintenance, and repair.
· Troubleshooting network connectivity in Windows XP/Vista/7/10, including TCP/IP, DHCP, and DNS.
· Troubleshoot hardware/software to Identify problem(s), diagnose cause(s), and determine corrective action(s).
· Good oral and written communication skills.
· Positive work attitude, with exceptional work ethic.
· Ready to travel for the required miles per week and has a reliable vehicle with a driving license and insurance.
· Will have no problem with background and drug test.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: