• Performed preventive maintenance, inspected, troubleshoot, repaired, and overhauled motors, diesel generators, air compressors, hydraulic test stands, hydraulic jacking manifolds, air conditioners, air cycle machines, load banks, diesel driven munitions handling equipment and gas turbine engines.
• Serviced and dispatched ground support equipment as required in support of national and multinational aircraft.
• Serviced brake systems, gaskets, hydraulic systems, coolant systems, etc.
• Troubleshooting hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic systems and repair/replace worn parts
• Maintained 10 vehicles worth $500k, contributed to 2k training hours
• Make mechanical and electrical adjustments to related components using technical manuals
• Supervised/trained over 10 employees, to perform multiple daily tasks
• Proficient in gas turbine and diesel engine repair, operation, and replacement
• Handled,labeled and disposed of hazardous material accordingly
• Maintained records and documentation of training and maintenance actions
• Removed, preventive maintenance, installed and replaced components on support equipment
United States Air Force 3 Years
Aerospace Maintenance Journeyman
Meticulous Technician successful at juggling multiple tasks and working under pressure. Broad industry experience includes Hydraulics, Aircraft Maintainance and Machinery .
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: