Transformational Leader and Strategic Business Partner: specializing in Change Management, Recruitment and Employee Relations, with a devoted passion for people and delivering results.
Senior Human Resources Professional with a surplus of experience in key functions: Change Management, Organizational Development, Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition, HR Operations & Administration, Talent Management, Succession Planning, Learning, Leadership Development and Employee Engagement; focused on driving exceptional results and inspiring leaders to develop top performing teams.
● Leading the Human Resources business for UNIQLO's corporate office and retail stores. Primary functions including Employee Relations, Recruiting, Learning & Leadership Development, Talent Management/Succession Planning, Benefits Administration, Compliance and Change Management.
● A key member of the corporate leadership team, serving a population of 6,000 team members and corporate partners.
● Accomplishment: Improved turnover by 28% (Part-Time) and 13% (Full-Time) through the implementation of two new programs.
● Accomplishment: Improved Employee satisfaction metrics year-over-year through the implementation of an annual employee feedback survey, resulting in a significant reduction in Employee Relations cases.
● Accomplishment: Achieved over 90% vs. staffing target for both non-exempt and exempt field positions, for the first time in the organization's history, through the implementation of a new recruitment process, strategy and initiatives; supporting the field in achieving efficient daily operations and consistent guest experience through minimal talent vacancies.
● Accomplishment: Successfully created and implemented new policies, new employee handbook, new standard operating procedures (for talent acquisition, workers compensation, onboarding/orientation, etc.), new corrective action guidelines and corrective action administration procedure, new job descriptions, company restructure with new management DOR's, new robust referal program, new compensation structure for field team, new diversity and inclusion program.
● Provide counsel and strategic partnership in areas of Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Successional Planning, Learning, and Employee Engagement.
● Supported multiple stores within two districts of Target Stores: Duarte, Baldwin Park, Pico Rivera, South Gate, Azusa, Alhambra, Commerce and West Covina South.
● Partner with Store Team Leaders, District Team Leaders and HR personnel on company projects, policy, procedure and employee engagement initiatives.
● Support in recruitment of Team Leaders, and onboarding and training of new Executive Team Leaders.
● Act as main Human Resources point of contact for Target Team Members and Leaders.
● Manage employee engagement and recognition budget.
● Promoted 2 Team Leaders to Senior Team Leaders, and 2 Team Members to Team Leader
● Provided strategic Human Resources leadership to Gap's store teams and field leaders, partnering with Regional Vice President's and Directors for Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, Employee Engagement, and Compliance matters.
● Served 2,500 team members and field leaders.
● Accomplishment: Successfully led two restructure's for the Old Navy and Gap Brand divisions, improving overall store efficiency while lowering personnel costs.
● Accomplishment: Achieved staffing targets by over 95% versus target; maintaining minimal talent vacancies year-round resulting in increased sales per payroll hour.
● Accomplishment: Promoted 1 Store Manager to District Manager through training and development.
● Human Resources Strategy & Planning
● Employee Relations
● Full-Cycle Recruiting
● Talent Management/Succession Planning
● Learning & Leadership Development
● HR Information Systems (Workday, Taleo, ADP, Kronos)
● Employee Engagement
● Payroll Administration
● EEOC, ADA, DFEH, OSHA, DOL Expertise
● Benefits Management
● Risk Assessment & Mitigation
● Tech Savvy
● Flexible, Nimble & Adaptable
● Team Builder & Team Leader
● Effective Communicator
● Bilingual: English & Spanish
● Talent Acquisition Consultant - Volunteer Center of San Gabriel (2019 - Present)
● Employee Relations & Executive Recruitment Consultant - Alliance for Children's Rights (2018 - Present)
● Employee Relations Consultant - St. Francis Center of Los Angeles (2017 - 2018)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: